73

Pei Yi secretly left Haishi, so naturally she couldn't say that she came to Yuanxiang.

There was no other way, so I had to find an excuse to deal with it.

"Practicing the piano every day, I'm a little tired. I've been outside to relax these two days."

This reason is quite valid.

Jian Zining had no doubts, and before hanging up the phone, he reminded him casually.

"Then you are back, remember to go to the hospital to see Luozhen."

The voice in the ear disappeared, but the word 'Luozhen' lingered in my mind all the time.

Pei Yi's face turned pale, her fingertips loosened slightly, and she almost couldn't even hold the phone.

Ning Rou saw her abnormality, and frowned slightly.

"Are you okay?"

"Should I call the doctor?" The

question was full of concern, and the tone sounded extraordinarily serious, without any falsehood.

Pei Yi raised her head, and the moment she raised her eyes, she saw a slightly tired and delicate face.

She couldn't tell what it was like, but she just felt a little more bitterness in her heart.

Ning Rou loves Luozhen and Baby Ning so much.

But she caused Luo Zhen's wrist to be injured, and Baby Ning lost the chance to play the piano with Luo Zhen forever.

She didn't want to think about it, but she had no way to escape.

The worry in Ning Rou's eyes made her feel like a sinner, and she would never be able to atone for the mistakes she made in this life.

Feeling ashamed and ashamed, she quietly turned her gaze away until she could no longer see Ning Rou's face, then she responded in a low voice.

"I'm fine."

Baoza responded distressedly, as soon as he heard it, he knew something was wrong.

Ning Rou became more and more worried about Pei Yi's condition.

"Then, do you want to postpone the kindergarten performance?"

Unknowingly, the atmosphere became a little dignified.

Even Baby Ning also noticed that something was wrong.

"Auntie is sick, can you rest in the hospital?" The

mother and daughter are both kind and simple people, and they can always remember the good things of others.

Pei Yi's heart was heavy and she couldn't help sighing.

Whether it was Ning Rou or Ning Baobao, the care they gave her was unbearable.

Her throat was a little sour and astringent, making it difficult to even speak.

The silence in the air continued to spread.

Ning Baobao is young, so she doesn't know why Pei Yi doesn't speak.

She blinked, put her two small hands on the side of the bed, hesitated for a while, stretched out her hand, and carefully held Pei Yi's fingertips.

"Mom said that when you are sick, you should listen to the doctor's uncle, so that you can recover quickly~"

The love from children is simple and pure.

Pei Yi frowned slightly, unable to keep quiet anymore, this time, she finally mustered up the courage to respond.

"Don't worry."

"Auntie's body is already healed."

As soon as she finished speaking, she patted Baby Ning's head.

The movements are soft and intimate.

Looking at this scene, Ning Rou moved her lips invisibly.

Before she could react, Pei Yi's gaze fell on her.

"The performance can't be postponed."

"Tonight, I'm going back to Haishi."

Leaving tonight?

Ning Rou was stunned.

Before she could come back to her senses, a familiar voice sounded in her ears again.

"By the way, the call just now was made by sister Zining. She said that Luozhen will return to Haishi tonight. If there is no accident, you will be able to contact me at night."

Ning Rou immediately stood still when she heard this sentence , not even daring to move.

Xu Shi couldn't believe it. After a minute passed, she let go of her lips and confirmed it again.

"Really?"

Pei Yi could hear the joy hidden in her words, and finally felt better.

Thinking of what Jian Zining said, she nodded, and her tone was extremely firm.

"Really."

"Luo Zhen will definitely answer your call tonight."

***The

kindergarten concert was finally held as scheduled.

Everything went as Pei Yi predicted, Baby Ning performed very well without any mistakes.

The show ended, exactly at five o'clock in the afternoon.

After getting along for a few days, Ning Rou's impression of Pei Yi is quite different from before.

Seeing that the other party was about to return to Haishi, she remembered that she also had something to return here.

"This card was accidentally dropped by Ms. Zhou at the bar last time. I heard you call her aunt. When you see her, return it to her for me, okay?"

Pei Yi lowered her eyes and looked at the card. With the bank card in front of him, his memory was instantly brought back to the night when Zhou Ruhong and Ning Rou talked.

She still remembered how panicked Zhou Ruhong was when Ning Rou said the word 'Auntie', she couldn't even hold the bank card in her hand, and fled as if she had lost her soul.

How could Ning Rou ask for Zhou Ruhong's money?

Pei Yi pursed her lips tightly, and reached out to take the card. It was not until Ning Rou left that she took out the money she had prepared from her bag.

The yellow kraft paper is bulging, and there is a whole stack of red RMB inside. According to the thickness, it is estimated that it is at least 50,000 yuan.

Fifty thousand yuan is a huge sum of money for a poor family.

Since it's a huge sum of money, Ning Rou probably won't take it, even if she reluctantly accepts it, she probably won't spend it.

Just like the bank card left by Zhou Ruhong.

Pei Yi thought about it over and over again, and finally handed over the money to the principal of the kindergarten, and he passed it on to Ning Rou on his behalf—

as the fee for Ning Baobao to cooperate with the performance.

***

At ten o'clock in the evening, Luo Zhen finally woke up in Haizhong Hospital.

She was imprisoned for five full days, and she didn't eat anything. If the police hadn't caught Xu Jinqiao, she might have starved to death in that abandoned building.

There was no one in the ward, and it was extremely quiet.

Her body was still weak, and her lips were a little chapped due to long-term lack of water. Just when she wanted to drink water, there was a sound of footsteps outside the ward, and the next moment, the door was pushed open, and a short-haired man in a school uniform walked in. girl.

It's Luo Fanxing.

Speaking of which, the two haven't seen each other for a while.

Seeing that Luo Zhen was awake, Luo Fanxing immediately rushed to the bed, forgetting to close the door.

"How do you feel now?"

"I'll call the doctor!!"

She was a little emotional, and her voice became louder.

Luo Zhen pursed her lips, the person who missed her the most was naturally Ning Rou.

"Wait."

"Did Ning Rou contact you these few days?"

After losing contact for five days, she knew how anxious Ning Rou was without thinking.

Just thinking of the flustered expression on the other party's face when he couldn't find him, Luo Zhen felt faintly uneasy.

When Luo Fanxing heard this question, some embarrassment and self-blame appeared on his face.

A few minutes passed before he nodded.

"Sister Ning Rou called me a lot, but I didn't have my mobile phone with me, so I didn't receive any of them."

"Mom said you were injured, so let me come and see you, so I can come out of school."

"After I got the mobile phone , and immediately contacted Sister Ning Rou, she didn't know about your kidnapping yet, she just asked if your business trip was over and if you would return to Haishi tonight." Business

trip?

How did Ning Rou know that she was on a business trip?

Luo Zhen frowned, and before he had time to ask, Luo Fanxing took the initiative to answer.

"In the past few days when you were away, sister Pei Yi went to Yuanxiang."

Luo Zhen's expression changed slightly, and some puzzlement welled up in his eyes.

According to Luo Fanxing, it was Pei Yi who set up a cover for her and concealed her kidnapping from Ning Rou.

But why did Pei Yi do this? And why go to Yuanxiang?

After having dinner with He Renzi that day, she even specially warned Pei Yi not to disturb Ning Rou's life anymore.

too weird.

This is not Pei Yi's style of acting at all.

The more Luo Zhen thought about it, the more she felt strange. If she didn't know that Pei Yi looked down on Ning Rou, she would even wonder if Pei Yi fell in love with Ning Rou.

After all, Haishi and Yuanxiang are separated by tens of thousands of miles. If you don't like it, why do you fly all the way from Haishi to Yuanxiang to find Ning Rou?

Moreover, he deliberately picked the days when he was on a business trip.

Luo Zhen pursed his lips tightly, and there was a hint of sullenness between his brows.

Luo Fanxing saw that she was angry and was too scared to speak anymore.

She wanted to call the doctor over, but unfortunately, before turning around, she was stopped by Luo Zhen again.

"How is Cheng An's situation?"

Xu Jinqiao purposely raped Luo Zhen because he lost five million yuan. As for Cheng An, it was purely unlucky, he just went on a business trip, so he was kidnapped along with him.

The two almost got married at the beginning, but when they saw each other many years later, they both regarded the fruitless marriage as a small episode in their youth and didn't pay much attention to it.

Cheng Anben still wanted to pursue Luo Zhen, and after hearing Luo Zhen say that he had someone he liked, he silently returned to the position of friend.

Luo Zhen felt a little guilty for accidentally hurting him.

"He woke up in the afternoon, and has already been brought back to his family by Uncle Cheng."

Knowing that Cheng An was fine, Luo Zhen was relieved.

Her body was still weak, and she started to feel dizzy just after talking.

Luo Fanxing saw that her expression was not right, so she didn't dare to delay any longer, and hurriedly called the doctor over.

The problem is not a big problem, but it will take a good care of it in the next few days.

Luo Zhen received a needle and lay on the bed for over an hour.

At half past eleven, she was about to call Ning Rou, but unexpectedly, Ning Rou called her first.

There was no contact for five whole days, and the moment the phone was connected, both of them felt a little nervous.

This time, unlike before, it was Ning Rou who spoke first.

"Ah Luo, have you returned to Haishi?"

It was still the soft voice in memory, Luo Zhen felt the urge to shed tears.

She could tell that Ning Rou was also very excited, and her voice was still trembling when she spoke.

In fact, why isn't she?

She let go of her lips, and a sour feeling suddenly welled up in her heart, which almost made her unable to speak.

I don't know how long it took, but it was so long that Ning Rou called "A Luo" again, and she held back her nose and responded softly.

"Well, I'm here."

"I've already returned to Haishi."

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that I was going on a business trip, and I made you worry about me for so many days." With a

gentle and sincere tone full of apology, who Can you continue to be angry after hearing this?

What's more, Ning Rou has never been angry.

"It doesn't matter."

"The company's matters are important."

Ning Rou is still so considerate, always taking the lead in giving way, so as not to put Luo Zhen in an embarrassing situation.

When you make a phone call, you can only hear the voice, but not see the face, so something is missing.

It is rare for Ning Rou to take the initiative.

For the first time, a request to open a video was made.

'Alo, the pajamas you sent over arrived a few days ago. "

"Want to see it?" "

My baby and I are both wearing clothes now." " It's

still too thin-skinned. Just saying these few words, Ning Rou's face turned red.

She misses Luo Zhen so much. She wants

to see Luo Zhen too much.

But she is too embarrassed to say so, so she can only Using this tactful method to hint.

She thought, Luo Zhen is so smart, she must understand her meaning.

This request is not too much.

Ning Rou thought that Luo Zhen would agree, but she didn't expect that what she got would be a rejection.

"Tomorrow night. "

"Watch it tomorrow night, okay?"

Luo Zhen didn't explain the reason for the refusal, but just postponed the date of the video by one day.

But this is enough to make Ning Rou feel lost.

She never thought that Luo Zhen would reject herself.

No contact for five days.

Ning Rou felt wronged and sad, but she didn't want to show it.

She felt that she was overreacting, even more than when she and Rozen were married five years ago.

She didn't know how she became like this -

sensitive and worried about gains and losses.

She had never been like this before.

Luo Zhen liked her cuteness, her obedience, and her meek and peaceful temper.

She didn't dare to show her true emotions at the moment.

Because this is completely different from the one Luo Zhen likes.

She could only pretend not to care, and obediently nodded in agreement.

"Okay."

"Then watch it tomorrow night."

Across the phone, Luo Zhen didn't notice these subtle changes.

The two chatted slowly, until Shen Rumei came to urge her to rest, and she had no choice but to end the topic.

In fact, Ning Rou hasn't said enough, nor has she heard enough.

But Luo Zhen wants to hang up the phone, what can he do?

Obviously it was a long-awaited phone call, but what it brought was countless sour grievances.

After one night, Luo Zhen's spirit improved a lot.

According to the doctor's suggestion, she had better take another week of recuperation before being discharged from the hospital.

It's just that women in love obviously don't care so much.

The body has only recovered a little bit, and I can't wait to find my wife.

After lunch at noon the next day, Luo Zhen planned to leave the hospital.

Shen Rumei guessed where she was going, and knew that she couldn't persuade her. She had no choice but to let her go.

The plane at 5:00 p.m. arrives at Yuanxiang at 12:30 p.m.

Ning Rou didn't know that Luo Zhen was here, but when she received a call from Luo Zhen at 4:50 in the afternoon, and learned that the other party was going to have a meeting at night and could not make phone calls or videos, she still couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

Because of this incident, she was in a bad mood all night.

At night, of course, I also suffered from insomnia.

At 12:40 in the evening, Baby Ning fell asleep early, but she didn't feel sleepy at all.

For a while, I was thinking that Luo Zhen didn't want to make a video call with her; for a while, I was thinking that Luo Zhen had a meeting and couldn't make a video call with her.

The more I think about it, the sadder I feel.

He even started to think about whether he was too clingy these days, which annoyed Luo Zhen, that's why Luo Zhen didn't want to see her.

The beauty of love is hidden in these emotional entanglements that make people sleepless.

Who said that two women can't get married first and then fall in love?

Ning Rou was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice someone knocking on the door.

It wasn't until Baby Ning in her arms turned over that she heard a voice outside the door.

Come closer, who will knock?

Ning Rou was a little scared, never thought that the person outside was Luo Zhen.

She didn't dare to open the door, so she pretended not to hear, stretched out her hands to cover Baby Ning's ears, closed her eyes, and pretended to be asleep.

Luo Zhen outside the house waited for a long time, but still did not wait for the door to open, so he had no choice but to take out the spare key.

In the air, there was a faint sound of the keyhole turning.

Ning Rou could hear clearly, her heart was beating fast.

She only gave Luo Zhen the key to the house -

the person who just knocked on the door will only be Luo Zhen.

Without any further hesitation, she ran to the door without even putting on her shoes, and turned the handle before the woman outside opened the door.

The door opened at once.

The dense citrus fragrance enters the nostrils from outside the door, and drills into the heart along the air.

It was dark all around, except for a little thin moonlight, there was no other light.

Ning Rou couldn't see the woman's face clearly, but the citrus fragrance lingering in her nostrils was enough for her to confirm the woman's identity.

"Ah Luo?"

She couldn't help calling out, stepping on the cold ground with both feet, and took another step forward.

The closer you are, the clearer you can see.

Even though it was dark around her, she still saw a charming smiling face.

"Did you miss me these days?" The

gentle and deep voice was so familiar, like a flame, burning Ning Rou's heart hot.

She didn't speak, but answered the question with practical actions.

The woman she loves the most, Luo Zhen, is standing in front of her right now, smiling and asking her if she misses her.

How could you not want to?

Thinking about it all the time.

Her heartbeat gradually accelerated, and when her right hand stroked Luo Zhen's cheek, her eyes also turned red—

in the intertwined hot breath, she pressed her lips on Luo Zhen's lips.

It was just a superficial kiss, but it became charming invisibly.

The moment the lips touched, everything that happened afterward was no longer under Ning Rou's control.

The lips were forced to loosen to withstand the surge of aggression.

The nightdress was lifted up, allowing the woman's hands to ignite and tease.

Ning Rou's body trembled violently.

After the kiss was over, she was almost hanging on Luozhen.

Can't even stand still.

Her fabric was a little sticky and slippery.

But in fact, Luo Zhen's hand has never been there.

Everything is so natural.

Luozhen still wanted to continue, so she hid one hand in her nightgown and clasped the back of her head with the other. Just as the second kiss was about to fall, she finally couldn't help it, and a sentence mixed with crying came out of her throat. The whining—

she was afraid of Luo Zhen, so she really wanted her at the door.

"The baby is asleep, don't, don't be here."

Her tone was full of pleading, making people want to bully her.

Luo Zhen felt that he was on the verge of losing control, he couldn't even control his hands, and let his fingertips slide all the way.

She touched a piece of wet cloth with water stains, and the strength under her fingers became stronger and stronger.

Ning Rou's lower body instantly lost strength, and she hugged the woman's shoulder with both hands. The place looked like a sponge just picked up from the water, and the water flowed more and more.

She was immersed in the wonderful physical torture, and before her consciousness could react, a soft and sexy female voice came from her ear-- "

Then it's not here."

-10 23:59:09~2021-09-12 02:56:43 During the period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the bazooka: 15702129, Shenci 1;

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 pHoton;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: no, retreat, a big happy, deep seven-five 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Ye Qing; 18 bottles of 1m188; 14 bottles of Shenci; 12 bottles of return; 10 bottles of Xi; 2 bottles of FFF