Synopsis

His wife who has been married for three years suddenly proposes a divorce, and Luo Zhen is dumbfounded.

"Miss Luo, I don't think we are suitable."

His wife's voice was still soft and sweet, but it was so cold and devoid of emotion.

Thinking of what he had shown off at a friend's gathering a few days ago, Luo Zhen felt like he had been slapped hard on the face -

my wife is well-behaved and considerate, gentle and virtuous, and I was a match made in heaven, so I was reluctant to take Come out to show you.

"Miss Luo, if you are unwilling to divorce, I will also apply to the court for separation." The

divorce agreement was placed in front of me, and my wife's urging sounded in my ears.

In the eyes of outsiders, Luo Zhen felt uncontrollable pain in his heart at this moment—

"Leave and leave."

There was no reason, and there was no entanglement.

Three years of marriage came to an end inexplicably.

It's been five years since we met again.

The former young lady of the Rock Group has now become a liquor seller in a bar.

The ex-wife who was determined to divorce back then, it seems that her life is not very good.

Luo Zhen pushed him into the corner with a sneer, his glamorous and seductive face had gloomy eyes - "

When I wanted to leave, I refused to take a single penny, but in the end I came to a bar to sell my face?"

It was the same as before, blushing as soon as a word was said, and remained silent.

It wasn't until Luo Zhen's lips were about to drop that she turned her head and refused in a soft voice.

"Miss Luo, please be respectful. If you are worried that my current status will shame Luo Shi, don't worry, I have never disclosed our relationship with anyone."

Five years have passed, and the wings are getting harder and harder up.

Luo Zhen was choked with anger, and after a while, he let go of his ex-wife from his arms, and said coaxingly -

"Why did you want a divorce in the first place?"