45

By helping, does it mean coaxing her to sleep—

for example, after the two got married, Luo Zhen was under the most pressure.

Ning Rou felt a little embarrassed.

But she looked at Luo Zhen's pleading eyes, and nodded in a strange way.

The two entered the room one after another, and Luo Zhen closed the door behind him.

The lights in the room were not turned on, and the curtains were drawn tightly. There was a soundless darkness all around.

This time, without Luo Zhen taking the initiative, Ning Rou held that cold hand by herself.

After a while, both of them came to the bedside.

Ning Rou turned on the small lamp beside the bed, and the pale yellow light diffused, covering the whole big bed in this soft and warm light.

Baby Ning is sleeping in the middle of the bed, her yellow hair is loose, her head is pressed on the pillow, she looks a bit messy, her body is completely stretched out, her hands are folded on her stomach, her chest is still tight when she breathes. Slight ups and downs.

Look, very cute.

Luo Zhen bent down, stretched out his fingertips to touch the pink soft cheek, before retracting his fingers, he bent his lips and smiled.

It can be seen that she really likes Baby Ning very much.

Ning Rou saw this scene in her eyes, her eyes changed slightly, but she didn't say anything.

It wasn't until Luo Zhen got up and backed away that she came to the bedside and hugged Baby Ning to the side of the bed.

The 2.2-meter double bed is more than enough for two adults and one child.

Because she was worried that Baby Ning would fall, Ning Rou only reserved half of the space for herself and Luo Zhen.

The small lamp by the bed was quickly turned off.

Ning Rou went to bed first, and lay down next to Baby Ning, and then Luo Zhen also went to bed, sleeping on the outermost side by the window.

At a glance, Ning Rou is sleeping between Ning Baobao and Luo Zhen.

Moreover, the bodies of Luo Zhen and Luo Zhen are closely together.

After the reunion, the two lay on the same bed for the first time.

In the dark space, there was no sound.

It was so quiet that Ning Rou could even hear her own breathing.

She couldn't restrain the tension, and the heart in her chest was beating rapidly as if frightened.

She was still lying flat at this time, and when no one saw her, she couldn't help but slowly moved her hand up from her side, and then put it on her heart and pressed it lightly.

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

She felt the woman beside her move, and the next moment, in the lightless silence, a cold and indifferent gaze fell on her body, face, and even hands.

It was so dark she couldn't see anything.

But Luo Zhen seemed to see through everything about her.

"Is this posture okay?"

A soft inquiry suddenly rang out from beside my ear.

Before she could react, a hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a soft embrace.

Unknowingly, her body also turned into a sideways posture.

For a moment, she was too nervous to breathe.

Because Luo Zhen's face was only a little distance from her face.

She had thought about letting Luozhen stay, but definitely not in the way she is getting along with now——

Luozhen hugged her, put one hand on her waist, and the other hand held her wrist, fingertips He caressed unconsciously the skin on her wrist.

She was speechless and unable to answer.

Luo Zhen took her acquiescence, held that slender wrist, and gently put her hand on his back.

"Thank you." A

very sincere thank you, without any ambiguous or provocative messages.

Ning Rou's face flushed slightly, and her heart relaxed a little.

She thought of the happy time of their marriage. In those days when Luo Zhen couldn't sleep, she was held in Luo Zhen's arms like this, and then she patted Luo Zhen's back lightly with her hands again and again until Logan fell asleep.

Like coaxing a child.

But at this moment, the one who felt at ease from this comforting action was not Luo Zhen, but her.

In the darkness, Luo Zhen's eyes were always open from the beginning to the end.

Just looking at her quietly like this, watching her fall into a deep sleep in the sense of security of being hugged.

For five whole years, Ning Rou has never slept like this night, both relaxed and at ease.

***

A good night's sleep.

Because the alarm clock was not set, Luo Zhen and Ning Rou were still asleep at seven o'clock the next morning.

Baby Ning at the side, affected by the biological clock, was the first to wake up.

She remembered Rozen's promise last night.

After rubbing his eyes, he turned over and sat up from the bed.

Luo Zhen didn't lie to her, she did see her mother as soon as she opened her eyes -

moreover, she was still sleeping soundly in her aunt's arms.

My aunt didn't wake up, and neither did my mother. The two hugged each other and squeezed into a small place next to the bed. On the legs, and the legs of the two are also intertwined with each other.

Baby Ning looked at the picture in front of him, feeling a little confused.

My mother said that my aunt and aunt are just friends!

When a friend sleeps, will he hug him so tightly?

Occasionally, she would also stay overnight at Mian Mian's house, and the two of them would sleep in the same bed, but each slept in their own bed!

The more I think about it, the more puzzled I become.

Baby Ning scratched his head, and finally, he finally thought of the only explanation that made sense—

perhaps, the "friend" that adults say is not the same as the "friend" that children say.

The hour hand on the wall has passed seven o'clock.

Baby Ning looked at the time, feeling anxious.

She hasn't brushed her teeth, washed her face, or changed her clothes, but her mother and aunt are still sleeping.

After a while, you'll have to be late for school.

She wanted to wake her mother up, but she was a little reluctant, because her mother had never slept so soundly and deeply like today.

She wanted to wake up her aunt, but she was a little timid, worried that if she did so, she would be regarded as ignorant by her aunt and would make her angry.

Sensitive people tend to think more.

Children, too.

Ning Baobao struggled for a long time, finally bit his lip, but didn't make a sound, just sat on the other half of the empty big bed, quietly looking at the other two adults who were embracing each other.

Twenty minutes passed, and finally Luo Zhen woke up first.

As soon as she opened her eyes, what she saw was Ning Rou in her arms.

That face was still fair and pure, without any blemishes, whether it was eyebrows, eyes, lips or nose, they were all the way she liked.

The sunlight outside the house was too strong, even though there were curtains to block it, the bright light and sultry heat still rushed into the room.

Ning Rou's face was inherently soft, but when the sun shines on her, she looks softer.

Luo Zhenxin made a move, the corners of his mouth slightly bent, and subconsciously, he raised his chin slightly, wanting to secretly kiss Ning Rou's forehead.

Baby Ning was too quiet, there was no sound at all.

So much so that Luo Zhen didn't realize at all that everything he was doing now was being watched by a child.

It wasn't until her lips were about to fall on that white forehead, and from the corner of her eyes, she saw a surprised little face—

it was Ning Baobao's face.

Baby Ning woke up, and sat next to Ning Rou, and saw her sneak kissing Ning Rou clearly.

To be precise, I haven't kissed yet.

It's embarrassing to be caught by a child for doing this kind of thing, no matter how you think about it.

Even Luo Zhen felt extremely embarrassed at the moment.

Her face was unconsciously covered with a thin layer of red.

It's so thin it's barely noticeable.

His expression remained calm as usual.

She didn't continue to kiss, and gave up the kiss that had almost been stolen from her mouth.

Afterwards, he stepped back calmly, stretched out his hand, and beckoned to Baby Ning.

Ning Baobao was stunned, still thinking about the meaning of his aunt's action just now, Luo Zhen also sat up cautiously, directly hugged her on his lap, and kissed her forehead lightly.

"Good morning kiss."

Good morning kiss?

Baby Ning heard this word for the first time.

Very novel, very fresh.

"Auntie, what is a good morning kiss?"

Luo Zhen's lips curled up slightly, after thinking for a while, he quickly gave the answer.

"Good morning kiss is the kiss you give to someone you like when you wake up in the morning."

Baby Ning understood.

Auntie likes her, so she kisses her good morning.

She raised her eyes, looked at Luo Zhen, pursed her lips and smiled shyly, put her two small arms on Luo Zhen's shoulders, brought her lips to Luo Zhen's forehead, and kissed her.

"Baby likes aunt too~"

As soon as she finished speaking, she lowered her head again and kissed Ning Rou who was sleeping soundly.

"Baby likes mother too~"

Luo Zhen looked at this scene, and the smile on the corner of his lips became more and more obvious.

Whether it's Ning Rou or Ning Baobao, they are all so cute.

She was still immersed in this warm scene, a small hand quietly grabbed her little finger and shook it gently.

Little movement.

She still feels it.

When she lowered her eyes, she saw Ning Baobao stretching out her hand with a smile, pointing to Ning Rou's forehead.

It seemed that he was urging her to give Ning Rou a good morning kiss.

How can you refuse a child's request?

Luo Zhen pursed her red lips slightly, her expression as indifferent as water, and after dozens of seconds passed, she nodded, put Baby Ning down from her lap, and immediately lowered her head, kissing Ning Rou's forehead in an aboveboard manner.

On the outside, he looks calm and composed, but on the inside, he doesn't know how nervous he is.

The contact between the red lips and the white skin loosened in less than half a second.

Not even a 'kiss' at all.

Just a touch.

But this was enough to make her happy.

As for the kindergarten, she actually called last night to explain the situation.

It doesn't matter how late you go to school.

Ning Rou didn't wake up, the task of cleaning up Baby Ning naturally fell on her.

Taking care of children seems to be something she can learn by herself.

She didn't forget to go back to the old building to pick up clothes last night, and brought Ning Baobao's medicine powder with her.

Brushing teeth, washing face, changing clothes, making medicine, organizing schoolbag, everything she did was better than expected.

One big and one small had just packed up and was about to go out, Ning Rou finally woke up.

It's already eight o'clock.

Ning Rou has never slept so late before.

She was a little dazed, but when she saw Luo Zhen and Baby Ning standing side by side at the end of the bed, she woke up in a second.

Come to think of it, she was also worried about her daughter being late for school.

Luo Zhen saw her worry, and reminded her gently.

"I've already told the teacher, I will take the baby to school today."

Ning Rou's heart finally settled down.

At some point, Baby Ning came to the bedside.

She raised her small face and looked at her mother with a smile, then pointed to her forehead and asked her mother for a good morning kiss.

"Mom, kiss~" The

relationship between mother and daughter has always been close, and kissing is a very common thing.

Ning Rou didn't think much, smiled, then bent down and kissed her daughter's forehead.

She thought it was over.

Unexpectedly, Baby Ning, who was kissed by her, actually brought Luo Zhen over.

"There's still Auntie's~"

Ning Rou was startled, obviously not understanding the meaning of this sentence.

As for Luo Zhen, his face was also slightly embarrassed.

At this moment, even she did not expect Ning Baobao to come out like this.

Ning Rou's eyebrows frowned slightly.

Before asking, Ning Baobao's urging voice came

again—"Auntie wants to kiss my mother~"

The author has something to say: Ning Baobao: The mother of two forgetful cubs!

None today!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2021-08-22 19:50:18~2021-08-22 23:11:28~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: a big 1 piece of Happy;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Greedy Cat, Twenty Rituals 1991 20 bottles; Liu Jia, Hahahahahaha 10 bottles; 9 bottles of identical fireworks; 3 bottles of Mo Jin; Huayi is the most popular bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!