78

Ning Rou didn't know that Luo Zhen could cook, let alone that Luo Zhen could make milk tea.

Just thinking about the scene of Luo Zhen wearing an apron busy in the pots and pans, she felt incredible.

So surprised, she once again forgot to answer.

In the supermarket, Luo Zhen held Baby Ning's hand and stopped in front of the yogurt cabinet.

"Before I came back, I asked Aunt Mei to teach me how to cook."

"It's just that I can't cook as well as her."

Ning Rou loves sweets, especially the milk tea made by Shen Rumei.

At this moment, after listening to Luo Zhen's words, she realized that milk tea was specially learned by Luo Zhen for her sake.

Who wouldn't be moved to be treated so cherished by someone he likes?

Ning Rou was holding the phone and sitting on the head of the bed with her knees in her arms. Right now, she just bit her lip and smiled silly.

"It's okay."

"As long as it's made by you, I like it."

Xu felt that this sentence was not enough to express love, so she added another sentence.

"Even if it's bitter, I like it."

It's milk tea, not coffee, so how can it be bitter?

Luo Zhen unconsciously bent his lips, and after more than ten seconds, he smiled and said 'hmm'.

The two had a conversation, and before the phone was about to hang up, Luo Zhen put the phone next to Baby Ning's ear.

"Say goodbye to Mom."

Baby Ning held Luo Zhen's hand, and said goodbye to Ning Ju obediently.

"Mom, goodbye." The

immature and soft child's voice contained a hint of joy.

Through the mobile phone, Ning Rou can also hear how happy Ning Baobao is now.

This deepened the smile in her eyes.

"Well, goodbye."

"You and auntie, you have to go home early after shopping, you know?"

Like a family of three.

Although he has never shown it in front of Ning Rou, how can Baby Ning not envy other children who have both father and mother?

Every time she comes home from school, she is always the last one to be picked up. Often the kindergarten is empty, so she can wait for her mother.

She won't complain because she knows how hard it is for her mother to go to work.

Money is very precious. It costs money to buy medicine when you are sick, it costs money to live in a house and eat money, and it costs money to go to school. No one can help mother, and neither can she.

All she can do is to be a sensible and good child without crying or fussing.

But now, Luo Zhen appeared.

Luo Zhen will pick her up from school with her mother, Luo Zhen will take her to the sugar shop to eat delicious glutinous rice balls, Luo Zhen will take her to a tea restaurant to pick her up from get off work, Luo Zhen will take her to the supermarket to buy vegetables for her mother eat.

In front of Luozhen, she can act like a baby, and also enjoy being pampered -

just like other children.

From now on, she no longer envies other children in the kindergarten, because she has a mother and an aunt.

And aunt, not only treats mother well, but also treats her well.

Listening to her mother's instructions on the phone, she nodded obediently, and when she spoke, she raised her head and smiled at the woman beside her.

"Got it, Mom."

"I'll be good."

Ning Rou didn't even remind her to be obedient, she took the initiative to give a promise.

Luo Zhen's heart was sweet and sour while listening, the moment the phone was hung up, he immediately picked up Baby Ning from the ground.

The little person in his arms is very light, and it doesn't take much effort to hold him.

It makes people feel distressed.

"What did you tell mom?"

"Mom said, you have to go home early after shopping~"

Luo Zhen's hair was tied up, but a few strands of short hair ran out from the hair tie and ran down his face. Floating messily on the side.

While talking, Ning Baobao stretched out her soft white arms, and carefully brushed all the messy hair on Luozhen's cheeks behind her ears.

Her hands are small, and her fingers are also small. She stroked her hair several times before she straightened her hair.

Luo Zhen just stood there without moving, letting Baby Ning tidy up her hair.

Looking at the focused expression on Ning Baobao's face, her heart seemed to be floating in the middle of a pool of warm spring water, and it became soft little by little.

She had longed for a home so much.

Su Zhi loves her, but also blames her, blames her for coming at the wrong time, blames her for trapping her whole life; while what Luo Zhenting gave her, apart from a little bit of pitiful fatherly love, is nothing but ruthless control, Suppress and hurt.

She thought these injuries would never be forgotten and would follow her throughout her life.

But it turns out that a broken heart can also be healed gradually surrounded by love.

She stretched out her hand and rubbed the yellow hair of the villain in her arms, her eyes were full of silent love.

"Okay, let's go home after shopping." As

soon as she said that, she opened the door of the yogurt cabinet.

"Do you want to drink yogurt?" In the

yogurt cabinet, there are all kinds of yogurt, including bottles, boxes, and bags. Without exception, they are all beautifully packaged, and most of them are expensive.

Baby Ning is not in good health. In order to supplement her nutrition, Ning Rou ordered fresh milk for her at school. As for yogurt, she only drank it twice.

The first time was given by Song Fu when I went to the Tangshui shop half a month ago.

Although it has been a long time, she still remembers the sweet and sour silky taste mixed with fruit aroma in the yogurt straw.

Really delicious, but too expensive.

So much so that Song Fu offered her a drink later, but Ning Rou refused out of politeness.

The second time, Ning Rou picked her up from school on the day she was paid, and asked her what she would like to eat on the way. She said yogurt, and Ning Rou bought her a box.

Only then did she know the price of yogurt. It was only eight yuan for a small square box that looked about the size of her hand.

Since then, she has never said that she wants to drink this.

Now hearing Luo Zhen asking herself if she wanted to drink, some hesitation appeared on her face, she hesitated for a while, then shook her head.

"Auntie, let's go shopping, shall we?"

Luo Zhen put his arms on the door of the cupboard, and frowned slightly.

Before coming to the supermarket, Song Fu sent her a message, saying that Baby Ning likes to drink yogurt, so she didn't even buy food, so she came to the yogurt cabinet with the baby.

I just didn't expect that the result was actually rejected.

Logically speaking, Song Fu has a cautious and steady personality, and it is impossible to provide her with invalid information.

The air conditioner was turned on in the supermarket, and the temperature was already a little low. With the door of the yogurt cabinet open, the air-conditioning suddenly became stronger.

Luo Zhen was afraid that Baby Ning would be frozen, so he had no choice but to close the cabinet door again.

"Don't you want yogurt?"

Baby Ning still shook his head.

Luo Zhen frowned even tighter.

"Don't you like it?"

Baby Ning pursed his lips, and after a few seconds passed, he finally answered.

"I like it."

She didn't want to lie, and she didn't want to lie to Luo Zhen, and after struggling for a while, she released her hand from Luo Zhen's shoulder, and counted with her fingers.

"It costs eight yuan."

"You can buy a lot of glutinous rice balls."

It turned out that it was too expensive.

Children who are almost five years old can also count.

Luo Zhen's complexion changed slightly, and some sourness came out of his throat inexplicably.

"Then just buy one box, and after dinner at night, let's drink it with my mother, okay?"

The scene of three people drinking together is more attractive than yogurt.

Baby Ning didn't want to spend more money, but he couldn't resist the temptation to drink yogurt with his mother and aunt, so he finally nodded.

Luo Zhen frowned, and then relaxed a little.

"You choose, which one do you want."

"There are many flavors, do you want fruit flavor or ice cream flavor?"

Baby Ning has eaten ice cream, but not ice cream flavored yogurt.

She put her arms around Luo Zhen's neck, turned her head to look at the yogurt cabinet, and she saw a white ice cream cone drawn on one of the small boxes, with a price tag on it, which happened to be eight yuan, and it was also in this row of yogurt. the cheapest one.

"Auntie, can I buy ice cream flavor, okay?"

Luo Zhen opened the cabinet door, took out the small box of yogurt, and stuffed it directly into Ning Baobao's hands.

The box is cool, but not cold at all.

Ning Baobao looked down and touched the painting on the cone with his fingertips. He didn't raise his head until Luozhen closed the cabinet door, and kissed Luozhen with a smile.

"Thank you, Auntie." The

natural intimacy almost melted Luo Zhen's heart—

it turns out that this is the happiness of raising a daughter.

***

Ning Rou sat on the bed alone, and waited until six forty before Luo Zhen and Ning Baobao came home.

She wanted to get out of bed, but was stopped by Luo Zhen again.

"Baby, you go to bed with mom. Auntie will cook dinner tonight."

On the way back, Ning Baobao had been told that his mother was not feeling well and could not get out of bed and walk around at will.

Hearing Luo Zhen's words now, she put away her schoolbag and water bottle, changed into her slippers, and climbed onto the bed.

"Mom, are you feeling better? Auntie said you can't walk anymore."

Ning Rou blushed slightly when she heard the sound, she raised her eyes to the woman standing by the dining table, but only saw half of her delicate side face, For a moment, I didn't know what to think of, and my heart was in a mess.

"Well, Mom is much better."

"You and Auntie, what did you buy at the supermarket?"

Speaking of this, Ning Baobao started talking a lot.

Sitting on Ning Rou's lap, with her little head resting on Ning Rou's shoulder, she told all the things that happened after she came out of kindergarten.

Just talking was not enough, before Ning Rou came back to her senses, she stood up by herself, supported the bed sheet and got off the ground.

When I came back, I had two more things in my hand -

a small husky doll and a small box of ice cream and yogurt.

Ning Rou hugged her daughter to the bed, one big and one small sat facing each other, they didn't know what they were talking about, and there were faint smiles at the corners of their mouths.

When Luo Zhen turned around, what he saw was such a scene.

Her heart has never been so satisfied like this moment.

She put down the dishes in her hand, forgot to wash her hands, and walked towards the end of the bed step by step, eager to share the joy of Ning and Ning baby.

The mother and daughter on the bed were so absorbed in their conversation that they didn't realize that someone was coming.

"Mom, I gave the doll to my aunt, and she said she likes it very much."

"Auntie also bought yogurt, which tastes like ice cream."

"Auntie said, after dinner, the three of us will drink it together. "

I didn't see my mother when I woke up in the morning. Now, Baby Ning's little mouth can't stop talking, and it hasn't stopped.

She turned the yogurt box in her hand to the side with the pattern, stretched out her small hand and pointed to the cone on it for Ning Rou.

"Mom, this one is also sweet."

"Auntie invited us to eat yogurt. Next time we buy ice cream and give it to Auntie, okay?"

Ning Rou lowered her eyes and brought the yogurt box over to take a look. She frowned, she was indeed seriously considering Ning Baobao's suggestion.

"This, it will melt when you buy it."

"If it melts, it won't taste good." The

cone can't be kept for long, and there is no refrigerator at home, so you can't bring it home to eat.

Ning Baobao is young, and his brain is more flexible than Ning Rou.

"Then let's invite Auntie to eat in the store, shall we?"

To the store?

Ning Rou was stunned, she really didn't expect this.

Baby Ning is on holiday the day after tomorrow, and she has nothing to do in the morning, so she can indeed ask Luo Zhen to go out and play together.

It's just that I don't know if Luo Zhen is free.

She was thinking about how to tell Luo Zhen, when there was a slight sound of footsteps in the air.

When I looked up again, a beautiful and moving smile appeared in my pupils—

"Okay, let's go to the store to eat."

"By the way, take the baby to get a haircut."

"By the way, change a new bed for the family ." ."

The author has something to say: simple happiness,

thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-09-14 21:53:03~2021-09-15 21:08:59~ Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: pHoton

1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 4 pieces of wood from social fear;

10 bottles of Xi; 5 bottles of Jinjian; 4 bottles of many possibilities; 3 bottles of Sasa; 2 bottles of Yu Qingtang, 6666, Buxianxian; 1 bottle of Shijiu and Yuxian;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!