126 extra story 4

Thinking about touching his stomach early in the morning, he was very much like Luozhen back then.

Ning Rou looked at her daughter and smiled, raised her hand to lift the quilt a little, then rolled up the skirt of the nightgown, exposing her belly directly.

Her pregnancy period is longer than that of ordinary people. Although she has been pregnant for four months, she does not show her pregnancy. At this time, her belly is exposed to the air, and it looks like it is only slightly bulging.

The curtains in the room were closed, and the lights were not turned on, so the surrounding light seemed a little dim.

Ning Baobao stood by the side of the bed, staring at the soft belly with an extremely serious expression, as if looking at a rare treasure.

She stretched out her small hand, and put her palm against Ning Rou's stomach, her movements were gentle, not daring to use any force at all.

She still felt nothing.

Is the location wrong?

She let go of her hand, and this time, she put her palm on the most bulging place, but unfortunately, after a minute, there was still no movement.

"Mom, why can't I touch my sister?"

"My aunt told me that I can touch my sister in the morning."

From seven to nine in the morning is the period of frequent fetal movements.

Thinking about it, Baby Ning secretly went to ask Shen Rumei for advice, so he deliberately stayed by the bed all morning.

Ning Rou smiled and explained something seriously.

"Because my sister is still very young, when she grows up, you can touch her."

"Mom, when will my sister grow up?"

"Probably another two months."

Ning and her daughter were talking, and vaguely felt a scorching gaze looking at her—to be precise, looking at her stomach.

You don't need to think about it, it must be Luo Zhen.

Before going to bed last night, he obviously went to the bathroom to touch it, but the eagerness in his eyes is not lacking at all.

Ning Rou blushed, and suddenly remembered the feeling of a certain hand gently stroking her abdomen, and her heart beat faster.

She put down her nightgown and covered her with the quilt again, and only then did she completely block that fiery gaze.

Luozhen's eyelids drooped slightly, and the moment he bent over, the long curly hair on his cheeks fell down, and his entire face was hidden in the shadow between the hair.

"Okay, Mommy is getting up."

"You go downstairs to eat with Mommy first, okay?"

Hearing these words, Baby Ning nodded obediently, and stretched out his hands towards Luo Zhen, allowing him to pick him up from the ground.

It wasn't until the two of them left the room that Ning Rou got up and went into the bathroom to wash up.

Brush your teeth, wash your face, and finally change your clothes.

The first two things were completed safely, but when it was time to change clothes, I realized that I forgot to take them.

Ning Rou opened the door of the bathroom, just in time to see Luo Zhen pushing the door open with breakfast and walking in, her five fingers on the doorknob tightened subconsciously.