18

The woman's voice sounded in the ear, faintly revealing a bit of biting chill.

Ning Baobao let go of his hands from his hair, rested his pink and fleshy fingertips on his cheeks and scratched them lightly. After a while, he lowered his head and let out a soft 'hmm'.

"You're Mommy's friend."

Friend?

Luo Zhen was shocked when he heard the sound, ⒂ Xing Huo Rou actually introduced herself to Ning Baobao, and it was still as a friend.

Obviously, it used to be such a close relationship, but now, it's just such an understatement and has become a friend.

Inexplicably, I felt very uncomfortable.

The remaining words in my throat seemed to be blocked, and I couldn't say a single word.

The surroundings fell into silence again.

Ning Baobao didn't dare to look at Luozhen openly, two small white arms were hanging by his side, it was unknown whether it was because of nervousness or fear, ten fingers were tightly clutching the corner of his clothes, and he didn't dare to move.

The long silence made her feel uneasy, she raised her head and looked forward secretly, and turned her face away, the other party had already stood up from the ground.

All of a sudden, the distance between the two of them widened.

Since I don't plan to inquire about the news from the child, I will stay here any longer.

Luo Zhen raised his eyes, nodded to the teacher beside him, and wanted to leave.

The relationship between her and Ning Baobao was already very awkward. This meeting was a completely wrong decision.

Shouldn't have come.

The eaves of the corridor block most of the sunlight.

Ning Baobao guessed that Luo Zhen was going to leave, and subconsciously chased him two steps forward, like a kitten who has just been full moon, so timid, but can't help but want to get close to the person he likes.

She thought, the woman in front of her must be the beautiful sister in the photo.

Otherwise, how could they look so similar?

Luo Zhen heard the slight movement from behind, and his steps suddenly became bigger, wishing to escape from here immediately.

At such a fast speed, Ning Baobao raised his head and couldn't catch up no matter how hard he tried, he could only watch those two slender, slender legs getting farther and farther away from him.

She was stepping on her little feet and wanted to continue to follow, but the woman in front of her suddenly stopped, frowning and shaking her head at her.

"Don't follow me, go back and rest."

⒂Xing mae and Tan Mouleng expelled, it sounds very impatient.

It can easily remind people of the cold and terrifying look in their eyes last time.

Baby Ning froze in place, his round eyes were wet, and the light inside dimmed instantly.

Her cheeks are very white, and the expression on her face seems to be aggrieved, but also seems to be confused, as if she is asking—why do you hate me?

Luo Zhen pursed his lips slightly, seeing the shadow of Ning Rou from this face, his heart trembled unconsciously.

At this moment, even she has to admit that this kind of innocent and pitiful ignorant eyes are millions of times more lethal than Luo Baiyue's crying and making a scene.

But just looking at it, her heart softened uncontrollably -

it must be because this child looks too much like Ning Rou, otherwise, she would not have done such a reckless thing.

She let go of her lips, sighed silently, and took no time for Baby Ning to react, then bent down slightly, and directly took that soft white hand in her.

The teacher is not far from the door, and it only takes a minute to walk.

Luo Zhen has never been in love before, even when Luo Fanxing first came to the Luo family when she was four years old, she especially avoided any contact with this half-sister; as for Luo Baiyue, she only knew about it every day. Scattering and noisy, like a little ancestor, she doesn't like it even more, let alone holding hands, the two sisters just talk to each other.

Children's hands feel completely different from those of adults. They are small and soft, and the skin is very delicate. People dare not use more force for fear of leaving red marks accidentally.

I can't tell what it feels like, but I feel a little nervous all of a sudden.

When walking, because he was afraid that Baby Ning would not be able to keep up, his pace also slowed down unknowingly.

In a short distance, she seemed to have walked several kilometers, and her back was covered with cold sweat.

Until I put Baby Ning's hand into the teacher's, my heart still beat fast.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little warmer.

Luo Zhen blinked, but a layer of coldness could still be seen on the delicate face.

Ning Baobao is less than four years old and is still sick. No matter how much she hates and resents her, she can't vent her anger and dissatisfaction on such a poor child.

She was reluctant to hurt Ning Rou, and she was also reluctant to hurt Ning Baobao. In the end, all the suffering and pain could only be borne by herself.

It is impossible to say that it is not uncomfortable.

Thinking of her mother Su Zhi, she actually started to hate herself and blamed herself for everything.

If five years ago, I could let go of my so-called pride and dignity, obey my sincerity, and refuse to sign the divorce agreement, wouldn't it be so painful now?

Luo Zhen took a deep breath unconsciously, like a fish being beaten to the beach by the waves, even breathing became difficult.

Just as she was absent-minded, a small hand quietly pinched her little finger and shook it gently.

When he came back to his senses, the moment he lowered his eyes, what was reflected in his pupils was a cute and innocent shy smile.

Baby Ning's smiling face.

She is so obedient, and hides some flattering shyness inside, which is very painful to watch.

She also wrote to invite her to thank Khan, and there was another soft and shy farewell sound in the air.

Just two words, let her temporarily forget all the pain in her heart.

"Goodbye."

Luo Zhen never had a child like Ning Baobao.

In my memory, the four-year-old Luo Fanxing was lively and cheerful, running around the house all day, although she didn't need extra care from adults, she couldn't stay still for a moment; the four-year-old Luo Baiyue was arrogant and savage, she only knew how to cry every day , I have to be guarded by people all the time, and I will lose my temper when I encounter a little dissatisfaction.

Baby Ning is different from them all.

She is very quiet and well-behaved. It seems that every attractive advantage of Ning Rou has been inherited by her.

Luo Zhen could feel that Baby Ning vaguely had a special affection for him.

This kind of affection is different from Luo Fanxing's admiration for her, and it is also different from Luo Baiyue's fear of her.

It's what she's always had—a pure and natural longing for intimacy without any purpose.

Very special feeling.

The teacher doesn't know the relationship between the two, nor what the two just said.

Seeing Baby Ning take the initiative to bid farewell to Luo Zhen, he touched her little head with a smile and complimented her gently.

"Baby is so good."

Hearing this, Luo Zhen loosened his lips, and the chill on his face faded a little.

When he spoke, his voice was much softer.

"Goodbye."

Will we see you again?

For sure.

Her heart was a little confused, and her lips were tightened again.

Until he walked out of the kindergarten, his brows were still tightly frowned.

Zheng Bang's car was parked on the side of the road outside the garden, Yu Bai went to guess that Jia Yi was not in the car.

Luo Zhen got into the car, Zheng Bang wanted to take her back to the hotel, but she stopped her.

"Let's wait until Ning Rou comes over." It's

already five o'clock, and in another forty minutes, Ning Rou will come to pick up Baby Ning and go home.

The employer's request must naturally be obeyed unconditionally.

Zheng Bang drove the car farther away, and stopped after finding a hidden corner.

Luo Zhen sat in the back seat, leaning slightly against the car door, with his right hand resting on his forehead, his expression full of distress.

Because she stayed outside for too long in the afternoon, her allergies became more serious. As soon as she returned to the air-conditioned space, the skin on her cheeks was also covered with a layer of light powder.

She didn't care about it herself, Zheng Bang sat in the driver's seat, saw her face clearly through the mirror, and saw something strange.

"Miss Luo, your face—do you want to go to the hospital to have a look?"

In the hospital in the county seat, Brother ⒂ gave medicine for allergies, Luo Zhen called two days ago to ask.

Fortunately, Shen Rumei sent the medicine and should be able to get it in the evening.

Luo Zhen shook his head, the scene where Baby Ning said 'goodbye' to himself was still in his mind.

"No need."

"Can you find out when Ning Rou was pregnant?"

She still cared about that unknown man, the man who snatched Ning Rou away from her and then abandoned Ning Rou.

Zheng Bang took out his mobile phone and looked through it, and quickly gave a reply.

"At present, we can only calculate the approximate time based on the child's age. The more specific date can only be determined by finding the hospital where she gave birth."

Speaking of this, he also remembered a very strange thing.

After hesitating for a while, he still told Luo Zhen the truth.

"Miss Luo, there are quite a lot of suspicious things about this child."

"According to the timing, Ms. Ning should have been pregnant around the middle of June five years ago. Ms. Ning arrived in Yuan Township on June 10, and went to Huaisang Village on the 13th."

"The ten months in Huaisang Village , the Zhang family said that ⒂I was lucky to be with her when she died, and she never ⒂Xinxi Village, so I can be sure that she had no contact with Wei Wenxing during this period."

"Baby Ning was born on April 18 next year. , Shortly after she was born, Ms. Ning went to find a job. With a working circle, she could find out a lot of things based on her contacts. According to the data we investigated, from the next four years to now, almost any male came to find her. Passed their mother and daughter."

"Therefore, there are only two possibilities for the specific time of Ms. Ning's pregnancy, one is before she comes to Yuan Township, that is, before June 10th; the other is after she comes to Yuan Township, she goes to Huaisang Village The last three days."

"Because she didn't have any information about her at that time, we can't confirm who she was with in those three days, and we don't know what happened. "

October pregnancy is the most basic common sense.

All Zheng Bang's speculations are based on this point.

In this world, there is a precedent for people to give birth to women. The group of people who used Ning Rou as a guinea pig to conduct experiments predicted all the diseases that might occur in the fetus in her stomach, but they did not ⒂ Xing Yujian. The gestational membrane that enters -

it will take more than ten months to enter maturity.

Except for Ning Rou, Zai Su said that she had been pregnant for thirteen months before giving birth to Baby Ning.

The more you listen, the more confusing the truth becomes.

Luozhen's temple was aching, Zheng Bang's words made her have some bad guesses.

If Ning Rou really got pregnant in the three days after June 10, does it mean that this child is not what she wanted willingly?

A weak woman who knows nothing, came to a completely strange place, once she was targeted by the bad guys, she would have no chance to resist.

What's more, Ning Rou's character is so soft.

She didn't dare to think about it anymore, her palms were already sweating a little.

After being silent for a long time, he frowned and uttered three words in a suppressed manner.

"Continue to investigate."

The author has something to say: update one chapter first, and finish writing the remaining 6,000

Ps: The pregnancy film is a fabrication, because it is difficult for the child to survive, and it is used to protect the child. Don't take it seriously.

Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-08-06 00:01:14~2021-08-07 00:04:36~

Thanks to the little angels who voted for the bazooka: Qingqing 1

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Wuwuwulong, Resen_Sun 1 piece; thanks

to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: bibilili, one thought of persistence. 10 bottles; 6 bottles of Yang Yang; 4 bottles of Ji Yanyan; 3 bottles of modified nickname; 2 bottles of Sunrise, Your friends, and Xi Kuo;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!