Behind Closed Doors

I closed the door and turned the lock when Nate had slid his hand onto my waist – the bare skin between the blouse and skirt. He slowly turned me around and brought me close to him. I asked him what's gotten into him. He picked me up and carried me to our room. Inside, he flowers that everyone had brought had been torn and the petals were scattered all over our room and candle light illuminated the walls. Now I realised what everyone was setting up, there were the two cups of that drink the moms made, the fruits – an apple had been eaten. The core was still there. These are supposed to increase out libido. Nate closed the bedroom door and had turned around, I pretended not to have seen any of the stuff. I went to the dresser with the full length mirror. I saw him in the mirror and he was looking at me kind of confused. It was so funny, I wanted to laugh to hard but I held it in. My hair was tied back with bobby pins and my saree with safety pins. I finally had the pins out and my saree's cloth flowed around me without the restriction of the pins. Natecame behind me and buried his head in my neck and began to kiss me. I pulled away and holding his hands, made him sit on the bed. I turned to the milky stuff and brought him a cup. He drank some and then put it to my lips – it was extremely sweet. You could get diabetes if you drank that every day! I sat beside him leaning my head onto him. We didn't speak. He turned to me and kissed me softly and sweetly at first. Soon, he was on top of me and my hands were tracing his back and then I was unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled back a bit and looked into my eyes. I didn't know if I should stop or not but I kind of froze and put my hands down but he took my hands and placed them on his chest. We rolled over and flower petals were stuck in little corners and some were in his hair. He shrugged out of his shirt and laid there bare chested. It was dark outside and the one candle that was still there, flickered. He caught my hand and kissed it, he moved up my arm and it was really slowly but soon, we both laid in bed. I sat in my underwear. I'm not sure how far we were going tonight. I sat up. He came and put his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged his body and soon, after a rise to the climax, we fall back. We finally let go and laid in the dark, breathing heavily. I heard Nate whisper I love you into my ear as I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to find the vast warmth of the blanket surrounding me. I was nude – completely. Nate was still beside me. His chest moved up and down with each breath. I place a hand on it – the spot where his heart was and I heard the rhythm of his heart. It was a quiet morning. I got out of bed remembering last night. I quickly put on my underwear and turned to him, I kissed his forehead and whispered I love you. I turned to go use the bathroom but I was pulled back and Nate was awake. He had been pretending to sleep. He kissed my hair and hugged me until, I got up again and went to the batroom to get cleaned up. He followed me in and we brushed our teeth in silence. It was quiet. Everything was.

I was still walking around in my underwear. I got dressed in a pair of pyjamas. I had to head back to work in another couple of days. Nate wore a pair of shorts and then helped me fold up the saree, do the bed and put the clothes away. I asked him if he had planned for last night. He got very matter of fact and said, "Due to the circumstances and the love for a beautiful woman, it seemed to have come about abruptly." I kissed his neck and we decided to visit Mandy. I changed into a simple white flowy top someone gave to me. I didn't feel like going through the presents from our home celebration and the wedding. I wore a pair of capris and had my hair tied back into a pony tail. A pair of pearl studs along with my singature piece of jewlery – the charm bracelet with N (heart) K on it. Nate and I shared a nice sweet kiss before leaving. At Mandy's place, they had just woken up and were in their pyjamas. Joy was in her bouncy walker thing and she was so excited when her favourite song played on TV. Juan was dancing with her – too cute! Mandy was surprised – she said she never expected me this early! I knew what she meant now. She asked "How was last night huh? Huh?" I gave her a weak smile. What do I say? I told her she should know, she's already had that experience. We had a dance party today. I needed one. All the wedding nerves were still stuck to me. I wonder if Nate and I should go on a honeymoon. We'll go someday. Let's see.

When we came back home, I started putting stuff for laundry aside and Nate had said the sheets needed changing. After what we did on them, they did!

We went through the gifts and I owe my parents a lot for spending for the wedding. We sent each of our parents some of the money. I put the rest away into the bank. There were glass sets, and other things for the home. The gift cards, jewerlery and cash were taken to the bank that very day. Nate had sorted our billing and stuff before the wedding when we moved into the apartment.

When we went to work, I did miss all the Nathan time but I'll see him after work. Everyone congratulated me again and told me I had the bride face on. I even got a flower bouquet from my colleagues – so sweet. Some of them were able to come to the wedding.

He came back to pick me up at about six. We headed home and I made dinner of pasta. We watched the news together and then ww headed off to bed. We told each other the best thing that happened today and I told him how much I had missed him. In reply, he smiled and gave me a long kiss which turned to other things before we slept. The days just went by.