Another week and a half later and the Walk-in Clinic

I'm ecstatic, I'm going to see Nate today.  I'm driving out to meet him at our meeting place where I'm going to leave the car and then Nate takes me out. So I finally arrive at the place and it's dead. Turns out that there was crimes happening here and it was best we drove back to our own places. So the one day we had to meet of the entire summer was ruined. I told Nate about it and told him to go back. I made my own way back home. Nate was very worried about my safety and kept calling me. I told him that I can only get home if he stops calling me. He finally agreed and I called back when I got home but it went to his voicemail. Oh well! So I had lunch with my parents and watched a few movies online. I felt dizzy again. I don't know what's wrong. I have to go see the doctor about this. I'm going to the walkin clinic tomorrow.

Walk-in Clinic

So I woke up and had breakfast. I tossed on a pair of jeans and white t-shirt with a black vest on top and sneakers before heading to the doctor's office. I seemed to be getting headaches too. After a very long wait, I finally got to talk to the doctor at around 12:45.  He said that I needed to get a blood test. I went straight to the clinic next to his office and got one. The results should be back in another two weeks. I would be getting ready to go back by then.

So for the next two weeks, I talked with Mandy, Raj and Nathan. Nathan was getting back to work and the workaholic was getting to him. I always have to leave messages for him and he replies late. Also, Mandy and Raj revealed to the family about their pregnancy. Of course not about how long and all but all the parents were very happy.