Day 3

I woke up and I was not wearing my dress. Something felt very wrong. I didn't know until I looked around. I was not in my room. My jewelry and dress sat on the bedside table and I was wearing Nathan's clothes – they smelled like him. I remembered having that fancy at-home date last night and my head was pounding as I tried to figure out what happened. The bathroom door opens and Nathan comes outs looking fresh and clean. He smiles and tells me that it was a fun night.

That's when I kind of went ballistic. Had we slept together the night before? What will my family say? I barely know this guy! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT. He has this smirk on his face that makes me want to punch him.

Oh my! I was so mad. I'm not like that. That is against all of my principles. He said that I was really good and that we should do that again! I could not believe it. I felt so sh!tty. I couldn't speak to him; I couldn't even look into his eyes. Every particle of my being turned sour towards this man. The man I was so attracted to but had done this. I ran out crying and found Mandy. She kind of went along with it while I told her everything that happened and it was weird because if I was freaking out like this, she'd be much more upset. I could tell something was up.

She finally told me that they tried to prank me. I had fainted in the middle of a drinking game while she and Raj were drunk. Nathan had helped me upstairs and I was supposedly very dizzy.  I had made my way into his room and laid on this bed. I forgot that I had taken medications and then consumed too much alcohol. He told Mandy to leave me there so he wouldn't disturb me and told her to get me changed into something else while he slept on the couch. These idiots made me believe that I had slept with him! I was so mad and I never act on my anger like this but this was too much.

I went right back to him and grabbed him by the collar. I was so pissed off at him for pranking me with this kind of thing. I was angry at all of them but at him the most. I said the worst things to him and now I can't forgive myself. I like him but I hate him.

 I heard a knock at my door. The door opened and Mandy walked in. She apologized and then Raj even came in but I told them I wasn't comfortable with Nathan walking into my bedroom. I forgave the two of them but I was acting really cold towards Nate.

 I felt better later because honestly it was just a joke but I was going to show Nate that that was not a joke he should be playing with me. By that afternoon, he finally got me and I was stuck. For lunch, Raj and Nate made chicken, potatoes and green beans. Raj spelled "i♥u" on Mandy's plate. On mine, I had a "sorry". I started to get up and leave and Nathan then followed me. He started to yell at me. He was going on about how he had said sorry, how I'm not listening to him, how it was just a stupid joke, how he likes me and that he cares about me. I just closed my eyes. I turned around and he wasn't there; he was at my feet begging for me to forgive him. I started to laugh so hard seeing him like that and everyone else burst out laughing at the scene.

I hugged him really tightly and all was forgiven. He said that he wouldn't play serious pranks like that on me ever again but that I would be pranked in lots of other ways. Oh, he doesn't know what's in store for him from the queen of pranks herself. I was the person who replaced the cream in Oreo cookies with toothpaste on April Fool's day. The next 30 days would be filled with lots of little pranks between us which brought us closer.

Anyways, later in the evening, we decided to watch another movie. Nate held my hand. Does that make us official?  We slipped into this so easily... I really hope it can be a serious relationship.