Day 27

I was totally wrong about last night. After I woke up today and went down for breakfast, something was unusal. Everyone was okay but Mandy, Raj and Nathan kept giving me weird looks like I didn't realize something. I looked down since I was still in my pjs or what I thought were my jammies. I was wearing Nathan's shirt from last night. I felt a bit sick in the stomach and a pounding headache was coming on. Mandy helped me get ready and I asked her where we were going. She says somewhere to talk about yesterday night. The three took me to the park and gave me the backstory.

I left Nathan after fighting with him and just sat down to myself fuming when Kelly came over and asked if I was okay.  I told her I was totally fine and grabbed the drink in her hand and chugged it down so quickly hat I drained it within seconds. I guess after that I didn't know what happened. I was told that I went to the bar and got a few more shots. They told me that I had fainted. After I fainted, Nathan held me up and put a few drops of water to my face. I was drunk head to toe and started blubbering to Nathan who told me what I was saying – I'm so mad at you! How can I be hiding how much trust I have in you and how much I like you? I said all this between giggles. During a song, I had started to dance on the tables and then tripped off to a side before vomiting all over myself. Nathan caught me as I fainted a second time that night.

Mandy changed my shirt and I was sleeping on his shoulder the rest of the night until he borught me home at 2 am. After that – he told me how I woke up and gave a goofy smile before sleeping again. I was shocked by what I did and first I took Nathan aside to apologize to him. He told me how bad he felt for the fight we had. I told him that it's really my fault for having a huge reaction like that and we're going to have a go at something bigger and realer if that's what we're meant to do and we'll see if we're meant for each other. I told him not to be sorry – I do love him. As friend, a companion and all – I love him in so many ways. The headache was from my hangover. I popped in a few painkillers for it.

The rest of the day was for getting ready. The decorations for the house came in. Raj and Nathan had to leave for Raj's house where they will start cleaning and clearing space for decorations. Mandy and I went to the doctors where we went to check on Mandys' preganancy with the pretense that I had a fever. I did have a fever but I hid it from her – it'll just get her more worried and it's probably from being stupid and drinking so much the night before. She was told to do a urine test. About 15 minutes later, the results showed that she was definitely pregnant. Great! That makes my best friend a mother! Wow, I expected this a few months from now and not so soon. I wonder what it's like with a tiny person inside you.

Nathan and Raj left us after lunch. We grabbed salads before heading our ways. When Mandy and I came back from the doctor's, the family was out visiting again. I started to feel a bit dizzy again. After a light dinner of bread, cheese and grapes I began to skeep dreaming about the big day when my laptop chimed. I forgot to logout of Skype and shut down. It was Nathan asking me for a kiss. I began blowing kisses at the camera but he said he wanted a real one. The doorbell rang. The family we=as still out. Mandywas in the shower so I went to the door and there he was. He looked fresh and clean and there I was sloppy and tired. He planted a kiss on my forehead and held me in a hug for a long time. He asked where everyone was and I told him that everyone was out – he had a sly grin on his face. I told him he needs to leave before Granny sees him! Tomorrow was mehndi night. It's time to get some rest.