Day 28 & 29

Hello lovelies! Thanks for reading this far! I put Day 28 and 29 together because they are very short chapters. Here is Day 28:

Two days left! I went to mass today by myself and it felt kind of lonely without Nate. On the way back, I found a cute little bakery where I bought a few croissants. I ran into Kelly and Joe who were still getting to know each other – so cute! I felt awkward sitting in on their lunch date so I left. I'm a late sleeper so I was at noon mass today. The kids devoured the chocolate croissants. We played card games until 6. The family left to do more visiting. We had the house to ourselves with Granny who slept.

 Mehndi night was tonight. So the girls came over and we had the makeup lady bring boxes of stuff for the big day and she left it in my room where everyone will get ready. She took out a henna stick and within 3 hours she was packing up to leave. Mandy's arms and legs were so crafted and we all had bags tied around these areas. Mandy even has a small portion on her back where the part the sari blouse will show off. Tomorrow was rehearsal day for everything. In the morning, the bridal party will set out for the ceremony rehearsal. After lunch, we'll practise dancing in our clothing for a final time. After that, we'll send everyone home after dinner with their clothing so that they can get ready for the big day. We had to sleep without moving much so that the henna deosn't smudge and dries overnight. 

Day 29:

I am SUPER excited! One day left! So this morning, we all packed in breakfast and drove down to the temple for practise where we met the guys. Even as the bridesmaids, there are so many rituals I was part of. Nathan and I didn't even get to talk. After about three hours. We went back home for lunch. The four of us had to go to dance. We brought all the dresses, ties, shoes, shirts and jewellery with us. We all changed into those. Nathan and I told each other how much we miss each other. I gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving. At home we all went to bed early so we can wake up at four the next morning for preparations. The ceremony is to start at eight in the morning.