Day 12

I couldn't sleep in one position last night. I was tossing and turning with the thought of another person, being my boyfriend, staying in the room. I somehow fell asleep in a weird position. I woke up upside down, the straps of my tank top and bra were falling off my shoulders. Nathan was watching TV and eating a ham and egg sandwich with a donut and the same thing sat on a tray next to him. He noticed that I woke up"Morning sleepy head". I was adjusting my self and rubbing my eyes before stretching when I replied "Morning." "Get ready to go!" I washed up and had breakfast.

After getting a bite, I wrapped my arms around Nate's middle and squeezed. It felt so good to hold him like that without being able to get near him last night. I knew I would've made a few more moves if this had been us yesterday. He pulled me closer to him and began to tickle me. I moved away from him before backing up into the bed. I had my hands on his shoulders and I pulled him down with me as I fell on top of the bed. We both laid next to one another, looking into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. He winked at me before standing up and pulling me to my feet. I kissed him on the cheek and he gave me that cute smile of his.

We both turned to see a text message show up on his phone and noticed the time! Mandy and Raj were texting us asking if we were on our way. We both grabbed our stuff, checked out of the hotel and headed to the car. We reached Montreal around noon. Mandy took me aside to ask if anything had happened last night and before I could tell her anything, everyone came rushing over to ask us about our trip. We told them about the visit to my house but not about our night together at the hotel. Soon, everyone had lunch and I finally got a chance to talk to Mandy about last night.

Mandy and I sat in her room and I told her about our trip – having to book one hotel room, how Nathan wouldn't let me pay, how we slept, separately of course because I didn't want to pull any moves but I also told her about this morning getting close. She said that next time she would be coming to make sure we're not up to anything. We did each other's nails and she gave me a facial. While it was drying on my face, she wrote something on my nails . I ♥ Nathan! ♥ After taking a picture, she removed it and gave me a French mani before I could even see what she wrote. She finally showed me when Nate came by to see what we were up to. We got a good laugh out of it and she uploaded it on Facebook tagging Nate. Our Facebook relationship is pretty official I guess. His profile picture was of us smiling at the camera. It was a picture from that night he pulled that stupid prank on me .

Yesterday was dance class and we missed it because of our trip. Mandy said it was rescheduled for Wednesday. That's dance class for three days in a row. I'm just imagining how much my body is going to hurt. 

More wedding preparation was happening today. We looked at the wedding clothing today. Mandy showed me the pink saree that she got me for the Hindu ceremony. We will be dressed differently for the reception when we have to perform our dance. The ladies will have long pink gowns and the men will wear pink ties on white dress shirts. Mandy will be wearing a strapless white wedding dress with embroidered pink. The dress looks gorgeous. Raj will wear a pink dress shirt with a white suit and tie. For the Hindu ceremony, Mandy's saree will of course be red with gold jewelry. For the reception, she'll be wearing a diamond necklace and earrings to go with the wedding dress. For my saree, I'm wearing gold and pink jewelry. Everything looked just perfect. It made me want to get married but all the months of planning for all of this is crazy! The wedding party is coming over soon to see if the clothes fit.

One flower girl was a bit chubby so Granny had to fix her dress. The snobby girl from dance came too. She's the oldest female cousin on Raj's side of the family which is why they wanted her to be in the wedding party.  I was cool with her. She didn't talk to me at all but the others were a lot nicer. They left after dinner made by the aunties. Raj's family came over to visit and left at about nine. They live an hour away so they had to leave a little early to get back home in time. Raj's sister came too.

 Her husband was at work. She's older than Raj by one year but she's been married for four years now. She brought her three year old daughter who is the cutest little cupcake! Raj's sister is full with another baby . She's at eight months now! She was really friendly and I felt like I've known her for longer than I actually have. When I said bye to her she whispered something into my ear – "I see love" and glanced over at Nate. She either guessed or Raj told her because Nate and I hadn't been near each other at all today. 

After everyone left and the house was quiet, I decided to go through the bathroom and knock at Nate's door. I heard his voice say come in. I walk in to find him on his laptop working on something important but I asked him if he had five minutes to spare for his girlfriend. He looks up at me and smiles with a glimmer in his eye. He stood up and came over to where I stood grabbing my hand and kissing my cheek. I could smell that natural soap he wears. He pulled me into a hug and says he missed me all day. He then pulls me over to his bed where I sit next to him and we talk for a few minutes about our day. I didn't want to disturb him so I kissed his cheek good night and went to bed because sleep was slowly starting to creep on me.