Day 23

I still haven't told you about the guests who are staying here at Mandy's house – they're from British Columbia and Newfoundland. You're going to want to know about them for what's next. The two families that are here are Mandy's Mom's sister and Dad's brother's families. Mandy's mom's youngest sister's name is Bawani. Bawani and her husband Swami brought their kids, Selena(8) and Jason(4). Mandy's mom is the oldest of the 4 kids in her family with Bawani being the youngest. Mandy's uncle, Yathavan is the oldest of four kids with Mandy's dad being the second. Uncle Yathavan brought his wife, Jenny and kids – 3 teens and one kid – Wendy(18), Brandon (17), Zora (16) and Jenna (9). So we had two aunts, two uncles, three teens, three kids, Mandy's parents, Granny and the four of us in the house. 

The two guest rooms with two beds in each, one with a bunk bed, are the rooms beside Granny's in the basement. There are two washrooms, a small kitchen and the home theatre down there. Upstairs, there's the master bedroom and four very small rooms. The rooms Nathan and I stayed in had been one room before the washroom was built in. The other two small rooms were on either side of the master bedroom and were bigger than mine and Nate's. Those bedrooms could hold a queen size bed and a dresser. This house is really big and old. Mandy's family fixed it up when they first moved in. They all used to live there until each family moved out and Mandy's family had only two bedrooms in the basement which were rented for an year and then her paternal grandparents used two of the rooms upstairs until they moved to France. That's a housefull! Anyways, let me tell you what our housefull was upto today.

Today was a super crazy, packed day! Nathan and I went out for our breakfast date. Aunty Bawani hasn't felt well for the last month so she and Uncle Swami had gone to the doctor's. Mandy's parents had to go to the bank to check payments. Granny had gone out somewhere with her friends. Uncle Yathavan and Aunt Jenna were celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary and they went out on a date too. All the kids were home so Mandy and Raj had their hands full with babysitting duties but the older kids helped the younger ones.

Our date went a little not okay... actually, it didn't go that great. We ordered jalapeno bagel with butter and French vanilla for me and Nathan had a ham, cheese, and egg in a bagel. The waitress came around in a very sleazy uniform skirt pulled up just below her thighs. She came by and spilled coffee all over our table. I wore my fave turquoise dress and now I had black spots going through the soft cloth. She began to wipe our table down and you could see her cleavage popping out and her 'accidentally' pointing it at Nathan. He kind of grimaced and turned to look out the window. I decided that enough was enough. I grabbed our stuff, asked to see the manager and told him that the waitresses shouldn't be wearing uniforms like that.

He told us that this was some newbie hired by his horny nephew and that he'll take of the uniforms. He was sweet enough to let us have our food  on the house and I thanked him then went back to Nate. He was being literally interrogated by cleavage girl. As soon as he saw me, he got up and she says "At least tell me you're single." Nathan"Sorry, I'm married to this beautiful woman over here." He quickly ran-dragged me outside and as soon as we were out, I burst out into laughter. It was a horrible experience but I got a laugh out of it.  "Your wife? Really?" "No, you're my sister now. (sarcastically) Oh come on, I had no other way to tell her to bug off without being rude."  "I think that was very sweet of you dear pretend husband and you deserve something special." He expected a kiss but I handed over his bagel and coffee. Even though the place had good food, it had some pretty bad service.

We went to go watch our movie but ended up sitting at the back cuddling up during romantic scenes. The theater was a bit empty because we were watching the movie a while after it came out. We finished up our movie and got home to a surprise. I'll have to stop there and tell you about the others. So we'll start with our home crew.