Day 13

Today, Granny made us practice the wedding rituals early before lunch. Since we had the rest of the day off without any wedding appointments, we all decided to go to a water park! We were all super soaked at the end of the day. I wore a tank-top with shorts for the hot weather. Nate wore the same men's version but damn he looked hot when he was all wet. Mandy's girl cousins were preoccupied with other sights these days because they know about Nate and I. They wore cute tankinis and a  couple of guys their own age approached them there.  They were so shy and awkward before inviting the girls to join them.  We broke up into smaller groups so that the older kids, parents and younger ones and the lovebirds could go our separate ways. We all planned to meet up in the mid afternoon for a snack.

 I got dragged into a really slow  romantic ride – swan lake or something. It was a chance for Nathan and I to talk. It was way too slow! He was surprised when I pulled up and kissed his cheek. Finally the boat came back, Mandy and Raj went for a second round so Nathan and I hung out at the next ride. We all bought drinks. I got one of those bottles with the caps that are hard to twist off. I gave it to Nathan to help me open it. Mandy and Raj were laughing. I didn't know why until later. Nate licked the bottle top before giving it to me – nasty!

So we went on the giant slides after freshening up. We spent so much time on those that we had only 20 minutes until we had to meet with the rest of the group. We went back to the waiting spot where we all met up for a snack. After a few more rides, everyone was wiped out. We went back home, cleaned up a bit and today's plan was to visit Raj's family for the night. We got snacks to bring over to his family and drove the whole hour to the other side of town. Raj's sister was also there with her daughter!

The little one is definitely not shy! She talks to everyone. We stayed for dinner and finally left to go back home. The younger ones and adults went to bed. The teens and the four of us decided to play a little truth and dare. It became really funny. Those kids can definitely work it up. They tried to make Nathan and I kiss but I refused. Mandy and Raj definitely did a bit of liplock.  We were all super tired out so in a short while, everyone went to bed.