Day 15

We have only gotten through half of the month and it's as if I have known Nate like I have been dating him for half a year! We are definitely moving quickly with our relationship. I didn't want it to be too fast or too slow but I think the pace we are going at is good. 

Anyways, today's plans were renovations happening to the house. We all decided to take up the project of finishing up the walls of the empty room in the basement. Nathan and I were putting up wall paper – the glue was really sticky! We got into a bit of a fight about which side to do first but Nathan stopped me suddenly. I was confused and then he goes and kisses my cheek. I was taken by surprise and totally forgot what my argument was. I pinched his arm for that one!

Within two hours, we finally finished about one and a half walls with help from a few of Mandy's cousins who came to help later on. I think we all got more glue on ourselves than the actual wallpaper. Nathan had to pick me up to reach the top sometimes but we both end up collapsed on the floor laughing because he tickles me when I'm done. We took breaks in between. By the time we finished half of the room, we had six people working on it. We finally finished around halfway into our afternoon. I was the second last person to come out and Nathan was behind me. The floor had just been cleaned and shined.

I, being the clumsy clown I am, slipped and fell on the floor, tripping Nathan who fell on top of me but had saved me from bearing his weight by adjusting himself into a push up position. We had at least ten hands reach out to us but Nathan and I were stuck to one another. My hoodie had glue all over it and Nate's shirt had some too so I was attached to him like a baby kangaroo in its mother's pocket. If I took my hoodie off, I would've been walking around in my undies and Nate would be shirtless. So, instead of taking off our clothes, we struggled together to get up and walk on four feet.

Finally, with some help we made it all the way up stairs while everyone went off to do their own things.  Once we were safely away from all eyes, Nathan quickly took his shirt off. In the process he lifted mine a bit, enough to show my midsection which luckily, he didn't see because I was quickly turning red after seeing him like that and exposing a little of my own skin. He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead and said I was free to go. I used the bathroom first to wash off all the glue from myself and came out to find Mandy in my room asking how we had come apart. I showed her the hoodie and shirt that were stuck together. I think I'm going to keep it like that. It'll be funny to look at in the future.

By now, Nathan was using the washroom and dinner was being prepared. I Skyped my sister and Nathan's sister. It was a 3-way sister to sister to sister chat. They kep tasking about 'romantical' moments between Nate and I. I told them about our hugs and kisses on the cheek but they wanted more than that. At some point, Nathan came in and sat down with me but not before moving my hair aside and kissing my cheek. Both sisters were oohing and aahing before daring us  to kiss on the lips. We pretended to bring our faces close together and I covered the camera while Nathan and I made kissing noises. I always have so much fun with him. I couldn't help staring into his soulful eyes wanting to swim in the chocolaty brownness of them.

We said goodbye to our sisters and went to have some dinner because we were starving. I've probably gained quite a lot of weight since arriving at this house because they make me eat a lot of food. After dinner, Nathan and I cuddled for a bit in the home theatre. We traded phones and I was going through his contacts asking who was who. My phone was getting a few messages and I let him reply. It was one of my guy friends– one of my best friends actually. Nate was pissed off at his messages though.

This is how it went. My friend, Ryan, texted me saying, "Hi sweet thang, how's it going? Miss u so much, luv u – we need to catch up!" Nathan replied, "who's this?" My bestie goes, "Uhh, who are YOU? I'm your BF (best friend) here!" Then Nathan asks me about him and I tried to explain but I don't think he thought it was convincing because he excused himself and left for his room. I messaged my friend and apologized for Nate telling him that the person texting him was acutally my boyfriend who got a little jealous. He calls me asking to speak to Nate. 

I knocked on Nate's door asking him to please talk to my friend. He looked like he really didn't want to and was a little upset at me but being the sweetheart he is, decided to listen. Ryan told him about our friendship and that it was nothing more than that. He and Nate started to connect and surprisingly were having a great conversation. As they talked to one another, I questioned whether Nate and I were moving a little too fast. I thought about it and I think I need to tell him that he needs to try and be my friend before being my boyfriend because he needs to build trust with me. If he thought that I was cheating on him with my bestie, he obviously doesn't have much trust in me. 

Nate finished the call and turned to give me my phone. I asked him, "So, friends again?" Nathan was confused, "Friends?" "Yeah. I did some thinking..." He then interrupts me,"What thinking?" "Well, If a relationship doesn't have trust then there is no relationship because there's nothing to build onto. I want us to have trust and maybe being friends can help that. So, will you be my friend first?" Nathan stood there and after a long pause, I turned to leave but he caught my arm. "Friends can hug right?" "Okay... (I go in for his hug and we stay like that for a few seconds)... okay, friends don't hug for that long!" Nate lets go of me with a teasing smile on his face but I'm trying to be serious here! He can think this is a joke but this is serious. He'll see!