Day 2

Tuesday morning has come around. After eating with Granny, who went off to watch TV downstairs, we finally got the guys to leave. Mandy then gave me my props for our little photo shoot. This time I'm wearing a strapless, long, white dress posing with an apple – kind of like Adam's apple on a white background. We began to theme some of our pictures after books we read once we started to do this more regularly. After taking a few pictures, Nathan appeared out of nowhere.

 I kind of yelled  and it was pretty loud because Granny yelled back at us telling us to shut up. I was in shock seeing him there. We asked him why he was back so suddenly. He said that Raj went to grab lunch so he had come back to take care of a few things for work. He wanted to know what we were doing and asked what the secret was. We told him it wasn't a secret and explained our little hobby to him.

He thought it was really cool and then he wanted to do it too! Soon he was standing beside me and after a few pictures, Mandy asked him if he could take pictures with a tighter shirt on. EEK! Damn, he is SO hot. I wonder if he's single. No, he probably has a girlfriend. A guy like him? Without a girlfriend? That's surprising.

But he came back wearing a tighter shirt and I think my eyes bugged out. I was supposed to pose with him. I didn't mind but if he had a girlfriend, she definitely would.  He was so close to me. His body, his face... his lips – ahem! I don't know why I had this goofy smile on my face, I couldn't help it. He was just so close. Finally, Mandy said she found the perfect one.

She uploaded the pictures on her computer. She was right. We looked like we were melted into each other. It was perfect. My head resting on his shoulder and my eyes closed – still smiling. He was looking down at me. This was printed out and put in our album with all of the other pictures. Guess what was worse or should I say better? Nathan wanted to see our album! There were about a dozen or more pictures. Some of them embarrassing but I think he liked them. I changed out and then we went down to grab some lunch!

 Raj brought us tacos. Yum! It was around one o'clock when we went shopping. Granny was okay staying home alone. We were going to buy dresses. I haven't done that in a while. Raj and Mandy went in one of those couple changing rooms; probably mooching around. I was stuck with Nathan who sat outside while I tried on dress after dress. He sat there taking it in and giving me compliments as I strutted out. Mandy wasn't here to give me girl advice. I tried one that was really pretty but it had a really deep cut in the back. Mandy kind of forced me into buying it.

That night when Granny was done dinner, we had an at-home date. Nathan and I hadn't talked to each other about our relationship statuses. I haven't asked him if he's single or not! It's killing me! I should just go ask Raj but he'll probably tell Nate! Then, I'd feel too embarrassed. I should just ask him myself and tell him about my feelings. I'm not sure if there's any point in trying; he probably has a really pretty and hot girlfriend waiting for him once he's done here. But, I knew that I definitely had feelings for him.

I wore the dress we bought earlier that day. I had a bit of a headache after leaving the mall. I think it was because it was so sunny and we had walked around under the clear windows so much. I took a few sleeping pills. After dinner, Mandy and Raj thought it'd be funny to lock both  Nathan and I out to talk. I told Mandy that I'd tell Nathan that I like him but I never did and it turns out that he wanted to tell me the same thing.

 He started by telling me that he couldn't forget about me after out first meeting and especially after meeting again after all these years, it's been killing him to not have asked me something. I wondered what he was going to ask and before I could tell him about my own feelings, he asked me to be his girlfriend handing me flowers. I was at a loss for words. It was a cold night but sparks of heat ran through my body. He said that I don't have to give him an answer now but he will be counting the seconds, minutes,hours and even days to when he will get an answer. I turned around to compose myself because I was in a state of disbelief. He asked if I was okay and then I turned around. I can't come up with the same romantic stuff but I somehow blubbered my way through and made sentences before asking him to be my boyfriend. I had the biggest smile on my face and he said that his answer is yes if my answer was also yes.  I leaned in and whispered yes.

The night was bright with a million stars and then he began to lean toward me and my lips were so close to his. I pulled his body to mine to give him a hug.

 I could feel the force within my body; push and pull of tension in every bone and muscle. My hands traveled his back and caressed his hair. It was so intense. I wanted to rip off his clothes and kiss him passionately. His hands were on my back; on my skin. The dress and his shirt were the only things between us. I have to stop. My emotions are going to get out of control if we just keep feeling one another.  

Of course, just in time Mandy and Raj popped out. I think my cheeks turned red. Thankfully, it was dark. We went back inside and Raj took out a few bottles. My headache was a little better. We sat around and chatted. Mandy and Raj were all close with each other and then there was Nate and I with our budding romance. We had our fancy dinner and there were jokes and a lot of laughter.

An hour later, my head felt like it was splitting but I kept drinking. I probably shouldn't have done that. I think  I may have been a little out of hand. Nate probably doesn't want to be my boyfriend anymore. That would be hilarious. My one-day boyfriend who would've been scared off by me because of my drunken ways. But this was the only man that I wanted to be personal and serious with in my life. I probably botched things up. In the end, I had no idea what happened until the next day. Groan. What did I do?