Day 6

Sorry peeps, this is a short chapter. We will be getting to longer chapters soon!

All of Mandy's cousins and family were coming back tomorrow. There are a few teenage girls among the group who had an eye out for Nate earlier. All those girlies are gonna try to drape themselves around my Nathan – did I say my? Well I meant it. Anyways, today, we did a bit of a clean up and went out to buy supplies and came back home for lunch. After finishing the cleaning it was early afternoon and we were wiped out. Mandy's parents' bathroom has a Jacuzzi which we decided to use as our hot tub.

Mandy secretly bought me a string bikini that I would never usually wear but today I did with a pair of shorts and a tank top over it. I sat beside Nathan and he held my hand. We spent an hour and a half soaking in the bubbly warm flower scented water getting wrinkly at the end. We had dinner after having quick showers. Mandy and Raj decided they needed some alone time and went out.

I learned about the plot then. Nathan and Mandy were planning a birthday bash for Raj who was turning 27 in another two days. They bought the decorations today and wanted to decorate while he's out. It's going to be a surprise so everyone has to pretend to forget his birthday except Mandy who takes him out and brings him back for the party. Nathan and I spent some time together curled up on the sofa talking about our lives until then. I was still getting to know him every day. I'm catching up with him on all these years of his life that I have missed. Mandy and Raj had come back and we all went to bed. We did loads of cleaning today in order to welcome the family tomorrow. I was exhausted.