Nothing much in November

November comes around and nothing much happened. My condition remains about the same if not worse. Mandy's tummy was getting bigger. She's at five months. When she gives birth, the school is letting her finish the course from home and she's being transferred to an online class with of course a bunch of fees. It's going to be hard for her to finish medical school what with the baby and all. Her mom is going to be coming every day and when the baby gets older he'll probably go to grandma's house while Mandy finishes her studies.  So I'm heading to the school by myself these days.

Usually, we take Mandy and Raj's car while Raj and Nate go together – their buildings are close to each other. When the baby comes, we'll have Mandy and Raj with their car while Nate drops me off at the school and heads to work. We've all begun our Christmas shopping. I work in the school library now, it gives me a chance to read and gets me some money. The librarians know me since day one and they're happy with me. They actually know a lot about me – when I introduced Nate to them, he was a gentleman and they wanted to know why I never introduced him to them before. We finally went on a fancy date after a while – he took me to an Indian restaurant and I got to dress up but it was getting cold so I had to wear a jacket and all. He loves traditional clothing. I don't know what it is.

There we talked – remembering our first month together. When we got outside. It was beautiful and out of nowhere it began to snow. It was the first snow of the season and we danced in the snow like crazy people! Haha, it was so funny. He lifted me up and put me down. In the car, after we warmed up he told me that I'm really light. I was like thank you I think? He asked if I'm on a diet or if something is wrong. I told him it was nothing and it usually happens because I'm busy studying and all so I don't eat properly. He said that none of that will happen anymore. He said no matter what, he'll make sure I have breakfast and something to eat every day. So he's been force feeding me in the morning and at night when I study. It's funny, that's how my grandma used to feed me when I was little. But he doesn't get it. I end up vomiting sometimes because my body can't handle it.  I still hide everything from them all. It was near the end of November when Mandy was in my room getting something and discovered one of the tablet sheets. I made up a lie saying I brought the wrong medication for my thyroid from the pharmacy but she was having a hard time believing me.

I somehow convinced her and she was busy with other stuff. Her due date is in the end of February she has three months left.