"Aye aye, captain." He said and Blue suddenly chuckled grabbing both their attentions.

Both Aly and Aiden looked at their little boyfriend chuckling at their silliness. They both felt their heart starting to beat faster at the melodious chuckles.

"Pretty Red Love."
"Pretty Little love."

Two voices came at the same time making Blue's chuckles die down and turn into Red Blue. He smiled when he saw both of them smiling at him.

"By the way Al? Can I see your outfit?" Blue asked after a few minutes of them just playing with each other's hair

"Nice try little lamb, she doesn't let me see her outfit, why would she let you see it?" Aiden said as he snickered.

"But she would let me see it right Al?" Blue said and gave Aly her puppy eyes.

Aly smirked looking at both of them,
"Nice try baby Blue." She said tapping his cheek with her cold hand softly and turned around in his hold again.

Blue looked back at Aiden and Aiden too leaned ahead and kissed his pout but he didn't back out he kept kissing until he felt Blue's pout melted into a smile,
"Don't worry, you can see my outfit." Aiden said making Blue smile even more.

"Come on now guys, Let's go have Brunch since it's already too late for Breakfast. Am hungry." Aly said standing up and walking to the door.

Aiden and Blue too stood up but flinched when the door shut behind Aly. They walked upto the door and tried opening it, but it was locked.

"Aly Ray I swear to god I will not spare you. Open this door." Aiden yelled out startling Blue who was trying to understand why Aly locked the door.

Aiden who had already understood was petrified right now.

Blue was about to ask Aiden the reason behind his panic when a sentence from outside the room was enough to create his own panic too,
"No, first let me go make up something, I am gonna cook today."

Before Aiden could even say a word Blue hurried to the door and started knocking on it hard,
"Al, open the door right now!" He said sternly. Now that he understood what was the reason he himself was scared as well as worried.

"Sorry baby, i really want to." With that the sound footsteps were heard going away.

"Aly Fucking Ray!" Aiden was pissed as fuck.

What if she burns herself?

What is she cuts herself?

What if she slips over something?

What if something falls over her? The pans are kept over the higher shelf.

Here both the boyfriends were panicking out of their minds while trying to pick the lock, there the girl who was responsible was simply sitting over her couch and ordering food for all of them.