And no, she wasn't scared, she just got a bit anxious about what happened.

His arms wrapped around her waist and back tightly, he still had no clue as to what happened suddenly.

He looked at Blue who gave him a confused face mirroring his own.

Aiden was about to ask Aly what happened, when the door opened again.

His eyes darkened seeing a panting Mike rushing inside and calming down once he spotted Aly in Aiden's arms. He stood there with his head bowed and hands behind his back, still breathing heavily like he had run a marathon.

Blue too looked behind to see Mike standing there head bowed, but he could clearly see the shaking body of Mike.

He was scared.

Aiden's arms around Aly tightened and he kissed her hair while glaring the hell out of Mike who couldn't for the love of god, look up.

"What happened Mike?" Blue asked since he saw if he had let Aiden speak, Aiden would probably scare all of them.

Aiden gave a glance to Blue who gave him pleading eyes to tell him to calm down while motioning towards Aly with his eyes.

Aiden didn't have to look down to understand what Blue meant. He understood so he just kept his mouth shut.

For the time being.

"Please speak Mike, if you don't even talk, its gonna turn really bad for all of us." Blue putting sense into the scared shitless bodyguard.

Mike glanced at Blue and nodded, he straightened his posture and finally looked up at Aiden.

Aiden took a sharp intake of breath at the slight cut just above Mike's eyebrow. Even Blue gasped.

Both Aiden and Blue looked towards Aly wanting to check is she got hurt or not.

But when Aiden tried to pull her away from himself,
"Am fine." She whispered enough to reach Blue as well as Aiden's ears. They sighed in relief.

Aiden again looked at Mike and hissed a 'Speak' at him.

"Sir we were just coming back from the main office of Crescent. Miss Ray was on her bike and my car was just behind her when me and the men with me saw a navy Uplander following us." Mike paused seeing Aiden glare turned into a neutral face, this is the face that scares Mike even more.

Blue was really worried now for Aly, he really wanted to hold her and check it himself that she was fine or not.

"Al?" Blue softly whispered her name, Aly just now realised that it was indeed Blue's voice.

Before she couldn't hear anything as her ears were ringing. All she could think about was to just run into Aiden's arms. So that's what she did.

After all he is her safe space.

But now when she made sure that it was Blue indeed, she pulled her head out and looked up at Aiden who immediately scanned all of her body and face for any signs of injuries.

He leaned ahead when he saw none and kissed her on both her eyes and then her lips holding her face ever so delicately in his hands. She too leaned into the kiss. He then nodded to her and she got up.

She walked upto Blue and almost chuckled at him when she saw his almost crying face. She shook her head at her sensitive baby and went to sit down in his lap.

He immediately hugged her and stuffed his face in her chest, just like she had done to Aiden. Her legs were wrapped behind his back. Aly put her cheek over his head and closed her eyes.