⛓Chapter 68⛓

Once again they were apart but they were driven crazy from their last interaction, Kurapika wanted nothing more than to leave with Y/N, he would constantly look over to her and each time she was alongside another man, it didn't help with what she was wearing, he didn't like the fact that other people could look at what was his, he was frustrated to the point where he could make the whole building collapse out of anger. He had no choice but to try and calm down, he already knew his eyes were glowing red and the only thing he could do was exercise his breathing to calm them down the best he could.

"Everyone, my daughter would like to say a few words"Vanessa hopped onto the stage with a massive smile.

"Thanks for coming to my birthday! It's an honour to have all of you here and the presents are divine, so, as a present from me to you, I'd like you all to see the new room Daddy installed, if you'd all follow the butlers they'll lead you to the elevators that'll take you to the top floor, I promise you're not going to regret it"

The guests did as told and followed the butlers.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but due to the commotion we had early you have to ride the elevator with the people you arrived with"The butler bowed. "Miss, who did you arrive with?"

"No one"

"May I ask who your father is?"

"Am no daughter of the mafia, I work as an assistant to Mr Nostade"The butler nodded.

"You shall ride with him and Miss Nostade if that's not a problem"Y/N shook her head.

"Can I ride with Vanessa?! Pretty please!"Neon begged Kurapika. "It's all for the good of the business"She pouted, Kurapika nodded.

"If it's not a problem with her"Kurapika turned to the butler, the butler left for a few seconds to speak to the young master and came back with the okay, Neon happily skipped over to her new best friend.

"If you two would kindly step inside"He extended his arm towards the elevator, Kurapika and Y/N walked inside, the doors closed as they let out a sigh of relief.

They shared a look, staring at each other, Kurapika's eyes slowly turning red from under his contacts, Y/N grinned as she noticed the outline around his eyes.

"Getting angry are you?"

"Shut up"He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, his arm snaked around her waist as he forced her into a kiss, her eyes widened in shock, she would have never guessed she could drive him to this point, she closed her eyes and tried her best to keep up with him, the kiss was anything but happy, it was full of anger and lust, she couldn't help but feel turned on.

He backed her into a corner of the elevator, she brought her arms around his neck and deepened their kiss, his hand that used to hold her wrist rode up her back, a breathy sigh left Y/N as his hand found her zipper, Kurapika slid his tongue into her mouth as a yelp of surprise left her, her hands dug into his hair causing him to let out a groan, she knew how much he liked it when she played with his hair. He pulled at the zipper, the feeling of his chains gliding along her back made a shiver go down her spine. Kurapika slide his hand under her thigh and brought it to his hip, his hand finding itself inside her dress, a small moan escaped her lips. Their bodies were heating up as they continued to live in the moment, things were getting hot fast.

Y/N felt like she was going to collapse from how harsh he was getting, he was so forceful, so angry, she loved it. She felt herself getting wet from his actions, he knew what he was doing, he had already planned ahead of what he was doing in the elevator, he got notice of the elevator ride beforehand from Ten Dons. Kurapika loved seeing her become so submissive, it was like a drug he couldn't resist, the switch from arrogant and egotistic to shy and pushover was too good to pass out on.

They separated for air, Kurapika's eyes swallowing her whole, it was like she was under a spell, she couldn't look away, he leaned down, his lips finding her neck, he slowly gave it small pecks, scattering them around her neck.

"Ahh~"Y/N moaned quietly, he smirked against her neck as he bit down and he sucked making more moans came out from the hunter. "Kurapika~"Her eyes caught sight of the flashing sign.

1 stop up

Her eyes widened.

"Stop! We're almost there!"Kurapika ignored her worries and continued to pleasure her. "Ahh~...we can finish this at home idiot"Kurapika gave in and pulled away from her, he took a moment to gaze at what he had made of her, he grinned in satisfaction.

"You look beautiful this way my love"He pecked her lips, she glared as she wiped her lipstick off his lips.

"Shut your trap and help me look presentable"Kurapika pulled her back into his arms and pulled her zipper up. "You're enjoying this too much"

"Can you blame me?"His hands found her sides, they travelled down to her hips and pulled down her dress. "You might want to hide that mark on your neck"

"You dickhead, why would you give me a hickey right now"

"I had to find a way to get everyone to know you aren't available"He took her hair and slid it in the front.

"Aren't you romantic?"Y/N flattered down his hair, she tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. "You better get ready to be the perfect boyfriend again, or do you want them to know you're having an affair"

"You just had to ruin the mood"Y/N held a poker face, he sighed. "There isn't an affair because am not really with Neon"

"Who are you with then?"

"You"

"Hard to believe, you never asked me to be your girlfriend"

"Can we discuss this later?"The elevator pinged, they separated from each other and acted as if they were pleasantly talking to each other.