⛓Chapter 28⛓

While Y/N, Gon and Killua were approaching the main hall, they heard screams of fright and yells of protest, there seemed to be a fight breaking out.

The sound of heels clicking against the floor alerted a few people, they turned their heads and watched as the three walked inside.

Killua had his hands behind his head, Gon was fixing his tie and Y/N had her hand in her hair adding volume.

"They seem to like you two"Y/N commented.

"Their looks are making me sick, I bet they're fantasising, pigs"Killua said with disgust in his voice

"Can you guys see Kurapika anywhere?"Gon asked.

"I can see...Leorio?"Leorio ran up to them as they stopped and waited for the man to catch up to them.

"Y/N! What are these two doing here?"Leorio looked down at the two rascals "Looking classy"

"Well, I thought they could spice up the party but I seem to have miscalculated, you caused that fight didn't you?"Y/N grinned while crossing her arms, Leorio laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oops?"Y/N sighed with a small smile before her eyes shifted to the crowd.

"Where's the man of the hour?"She said as her eyes scanned the room.

"He's with Ten Dons and Neon, they're over there"Leorio pointed.

"Let's go greet ourselves boys"Y/N started walking towards the place Leorio pointed to as the 3 followed behind her.

They approached the group, Kurapika's eyes caught Y/N's as a sigh of relief left his body, what he got in return was a nasty glare.

Kurapika greeted Gon and Killua but before he could ask why they were there Ten Dons interrupted him.

"You must be Y/N? Ten Dons"Ten said as he took his hand out for her to shake it, she looked at his hand then back at him before shaking it.

"Charmed"She said with a blank expression and quickly took her hand away, wiping his touch on her dress making him frown.

"Miss Y/N! You look so simple"Neon said with narrowed eyes, Y/N rolled her eyes at the little devil.

Ten started asking Leorio questions, Y/N moved beside Kurapika and whispered.

"I'm going to kill you blondie"She said as he glanced at her.

"Same goes to you L/N, I didn't forget last night"He mumbled for her to hear.

Y/N grabbed his wrist and gripped it as hard as she could.

"I have to have a little chat with the boss, we'll be back in a minute"Neon was about to follow but she ripped her arm off Kurapika and dragged him away.

Y/N dragged Kurapika out into the hallway, she searched the doors before she found an empty room. She locked the door and pushed Kurapika away from her.

"Are you happy? How did your little plan work for you? Did it backfire?"She crossed her arms and glared daggers.

"I didn't expect him to remember you, why are you so mad?" Kurapika glared back as he copied her.

"Why am I mad?...it's 11 at night! I had to fucking speed here!"

"Oh? Did you already forget the stunt you pulled last night? Sneaking sleeping pills in my coffee?!"He stepped closer.

"I had to or else you would look like a corpse right now! You didn't listen when I told you to sleep for the first time so it's your own fault!"Y/N fired back.