⛓Chapter 19⛓

Leorio knocked at the door as Basho and Melody opened the door and hurried him inside completely forgetting about the two boys standing behind him, they follow them inside anyway.

"Okay listen up man, we were beaten!"Leorio looks at Melody for help.

"Kurapika is having an affair!"She whisper-yelled.

"What?!"Leorio said in shock.

"It's always the quiet ones"Killua sat down on the couch with Gon.

"I can't believe it! He has a girlfriend!"Gon cheered.

"Yeah, he scored earlier than Leorio"Killua teased.

"Shut up, he's all grown up"Leorio said proudly "Who's the lucky girl?"

"Y/N"Melody said as Leorio almost choked on his saliva, Killua and Gon shared a look before looking back at them.

"You're kidding?"

"We have proof! Those two were flirting like crazy last night"Basho handed the phone to Leorio, Killua pulled Leorio down to the couch so they could watch too.

The 3 watch the 2 videos that Basho recorded.

Gon and Killua:

Leorio:

The 3 take off running upstairs without any words, they burst open the door to Kurapika's study as Kurapika jumps from the sound

"You little shit! You got to her before me!"Leorio pointed with his finger.

"Kurapika you sly fox"Killua suddenly turned into a cat as he walked towards the blond.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!"Gon ran up to Kurapika.

"Hey-"Leorio grabbed him by his collar and started shaking him.

"You could have told me you liked her too! I would have stepped back you piss coloured bitch!"Leorio continued.

Multiple things were shouted at Kurapika, Kurapika didn't know who to answer as he sat there in total confusion.

"Can you quiet down?!"Y/N came shouting, standing next to the door.