⛓Chapter 41⛓

A few hours passed by and Kurapika and Y/N were working away in the study, Melody was guarding the mansion with Basho and Todo was guarding the gate.

A limo was seen in the distance, Todo instantly knew who the people inside were and pushed the button to the gate. The car drove through the gates and into the drive in.

Todo pulled out his phone and called all the other bodyguards to come to the door to greet Neon.

Kurapika and Y/N didn't get the call but heard the commotion, Y/N opened the door from the study and watched as people around the mansion scurried to get downstairs and to the door.

"QUICK! THE KID IS BACK!"Y/N leaned on the doorway with her arms crossed, bodyguards raced to the double doors.

"Just a hunch, but I think your brat is back"Y/N said sarcastically.

"Let's go greet her"Kurapika stood up from his seat and walked out the door, Y/N closed the door and followed behind him.

Y/N got in line with the bodyguards while Kurapika stood in front of them, Neon jumped out of the car and ran to hug Kurapika.

Y/N:

Ha?

Kurapika pats her back as she lets go and makes googly eyes at him. The bodyguards that stood next to Y/N shook in fear at the aura she was giving.

Melody kept looking between the two, wanting to know if Y/N will do anything or cause a scene.

"I missed you Kurapika!"She squealed and hugged him again, Kurapika sighed and waited for her to get her fill.

Who does she think she is?

Y/N's eyelid twitched, a dark shadow was cast over her eyes as they glow in fury. Jealousy fuelled her anger, her blood boiled with aggravation, she was too close to activating her nen and cutting Neon's head off.

Wait why am I jealous? Am not jealous, that's crazy, what would I be jealous? I don't like him, he's just my friend

Y/N let out a sigh that she seemed to be holding in.

Eliza came out the limo and gasped when she spotted Y/N in the line of bodyguards.

"Miss Y/N?"Eliza said as she approached Y/N.
"It really is you"

"Greetings Miss Eliza"She faked a smile, Neon looked at Y/N before running up to her and hugging her, almost knocking the air out of her.

"Miss Y/N! You're finally back"Neon squeezed as Y/N licked her teeth in anger, Neon's touch disgusted her to another level.

"I should have stayed longer"She said, Neon ignored the comment and continued to hug.

ILL KILL HER!!..okay calm down Y/N, be professional..NO I CANT STAND THIS!!