⛓Chapter 27⛓

Kurapika silently got ready in his room, it was going to be a 1 hour drive from the mansion, he was dreading the ride already.

He struggled with the tie, he kept trying to get it to look perfect but it didn't seem to want to work today, he huffed in annoyance, ready to give up.

"Need help?" Kurapika turned around expecting to see Y/N but saw Melody instead.

"No, I've got it under control"

By now she would have just come and done it herself

Kurapika thought of how she would react if she was here with him right now.

He could practically smell her perfume already, felt her tugging at his tie, fixing it then calling him one of her stupid nicknames.

"Are you ready for your dance with Neon?"And he was in a bad mood again.

"Please don't remind me"Melody smiled and looked in the mirror as Kurapika finally managed to get the tie right, well..somehow right.

"Let's go"Kurapika nods as they leave for the car.

-

The driver opens the door for Kurapika as he walks out and looks at the humongous building, the windows glowed as sounds of laughter and people talking were heard from the outside.

Neon walked out and stood beside Kurapika.

"Are you nervous?"Neon asked Kurapika who shook his head.

"Are you?"Neon nods as she laced her arm around Kurapika's, they walk inside as the bodyguard starts questioning them.

After they tell him their names they walk through the hallways.

People chatting, secretly meeting up, making out in the corner, hiding in one of the guest bedrooms on the first floor doing...ahem..💥💥.

It made Kurapika uncomfortable but he ignored it anyway, as they enter the main hall they were stunned at the number of people attending.

Ten Dons noticed them and walked up to them with his wife by his side.

"Welcome!"Ten took his hand out as Kurapika shook it, Ten looked at Neon in confusion "Welcome, Miss Neon"He shook her hand "Where's your other date?"Kurapika cursed himself.

"She's on her way now, she had trouble with her ride"Ten chuckled and nodded "Could you look after Neon for a second while I make a call?"

"Go ahead my friend"

Kurapika hurried into the hallway and pulled out his phone, he dialled Leorio's phone number.

"Hello? Kurapika what's wrong?"

"Can you come here and act like Y/N's date?"

"Send me the address"And just like that Leorio ended the call, Kurapika sighed in relief and called Melody to call Y/N.

With Y/N

Y/N was watching her favourite show on her bed while eating all her favourite snacks, she was enjoying herself so much that she didn't notice her phone ringing but the second call got her to notice and pick up the call.

"What happened with the boss now?"She put the phone on her shoulder and leaned her head into it while still watching the show.

Y/N already knew what was going to happen, every time Melody calls it always involves Kurapika.

"Ten Dons expects you there"

"....Could you give me a minute?"Through Melody's phone was heard an ear piercing scream of anger. "Send me the location"

"O-Okay"Melody hung up and Y/N lazily got out of bed, now annoyed and blaming Kurapika for being an idiot.

She was in the bathroom about to brush her teeth when she looked at the location, 2 hours away. She felt herself almost faint at the time distance.

She looked at herself in the mirror and cursed Kurapika before sending two fingers at the back of her throat to throw up all the food she ate.

Y/N had a problem where if she stayed in the car for too long she would start to feel motion sick. She spat out the extra saliva and started to violently brush her teeth to get the taste out of her mouth.

After she was done she threw a mint in her mouth and walked to her bedroom.

Am gonna get his ass back

She called up Gon and Killua to come and join her for the party, those two cause quite a ruckus when they're together. What was even better was that they didn't live that far from Y/N.

Y/N was doing her makeup when a knock was heard from downstairs.

"Come in!"She yelled and the sound of the door opening echoed. "Come upstairs!"

They two walked in while checking out her house.

"Your place is surprisingly nice"Killua said as he sat on her bed with his legs crossed.

"So why did you call us?"Gon said as he stood next to her watching her powder her face.

"Blondie pranked me by telling the leader of the mafia community that I'm going to be there, and now that he's there with Neon, the guy asked where I was so now I have to go"

"He pranked you?!"Gon said in confusion and amazement, Y/N nodded.

"And you're taking us with you?"Killua said.

"Yep, you two seem like fun, you'll light up that boring party"Gon grinned as he looked at Killua.

They chatted and made jokes about Kurapika while Y/N was getting ready, with the help of the fashionista Killua, they picked out her makeup look, her dress for the night as well as her hairstyle.

"Who knew you were such a fashion genius"Killua shrugged, Y/N opened her closet and pulled out two suits. "Try them on, they're my nephew's but I think you'll fit"

Killua and Gon walked to the bathroom, she was actually having fun with these two, who knew two little monsters matched her energy so well.

The two walked out and the suits fit them perfectly.

"Take these shoes and let's go! Oh, wait jewellery!"She looked through her jewellery box and picked out earrings, a necklace, rings and two bracelets.

"Wah! Shiny"Gon admired.

"Gon, you have a lot of work to learn but don't worry, your friendly neighbourhood Killua will help you!"They got to the door and threw their shoes on.

As they got into Y/N's car she warned them about the time distance, Gon and Killua slumped in annoyance.

"No worries, I've got this, it's exactly why I've got the highest record for speeding"Y/N turned on the car and zoomed through the streets of York New.

"Slow down!"Killua protested.

"Shut up we're almost there!"

Finally, they arrived, Killua and Gon stumbled out of the car feeling dizzy.

"That took only 20 minutes, a new record"Y/N smiled to herself.

They approached the bodyguard.

"Name?"

"Y/N"The bodyguard nodded "These two are my dates"The bodyguard shook his head.

"One date per person"

"Are you saying I don't deserve two dates?"Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, the bodyguard started to freak out.

"Of cours-"

"So you're calling me ugly?! I come here all dressed up and I get called ugly?"Y/N's voice hitched as she forced out a sob, covering her face with her hands, Killua and Gon looked at her completely flabbergasted.

People started to watch and some glared at the bodyguard for making a girl cry.

"Uh..just go!"He pushed the three inside.

Y/N took her hands off her face and cleared her throat.

"You're pretty good at faking stuff"Killua smirked.

"It's a talent"She winked.