⛓Chapter 30⛓

The limo finally stopped at the mansion, Kurapika got out of the car and stood at the other end waiting for Y/N to get out, as soon as the door opened and she stood up, he picked her up bridal style.

"What do you think you're doing blondie?"

"You can't walk on your foot, you might worsen it"Y/N rolled her eyes as Kurapika walked towards the doors of the mansion.

Leorio unlocked the door as Kurapika hurried inside, he walked to the kitchen and placed her on one of the chairs.

"I'll go look in the bathroom for anything I can use"Leorio said and ran off.

Melody came down from the stairs, rubbing her eyes from just waking up, she looked at the 4 hunters in the kitchen, all they looked at was the slouching Y/N.

"You really overreact princess"Y/N said with a straight face.

"Your foot is literally cut open"Kurapika pointed out her foot, Melody walked inside as she greeted the group.

"Princess?"Killua snickered with a smirk.

"You guys are early"Melody walked towards the sink to get herself a glass of water.

Leorio ran down with bandages, a needle, medial thread and rubbing alcohol, he kneeled down next to Y/N as she took a deep breath.

"This is gonna sting"Leorio took off her heel, dabbed the rubbing alcohol on a paper towel and pressed it against Y/N's cut.

Y/N sucked in a breath as she clenched her fists, Kurapika took her hand.

"Squeeze it if it makes you feel better"He said as Y/N squeezed as she bit her lip.

"Fuck"She let out, Leorio took off the towel and did it another time.

"A friend huh?"Killua whispered to Gon "He lied right through his teeth"

Y/N intertwined their fingers and squeezed as she shut her eyes closed, Leorio once again took off the paper towel, placed it on the floor and took out a needle and medical thread.

"Is that necessary?"Y/N asked as Leorio nodded, Y/N gulped as she prepared herself, she shut her eyes as the needle entered her skin.

Leorio successfully stitched the cut closed, he took the bandages and carefully wrapped them around her foot.

"All done"He smiled at her "Don't walk on it or else you might open the stitches, Kurapika I'm counting on you to take care of her while she recovers"Kurapika nods. "Let's go you two, Y/N needs to rest"Killua and Gon groan as they follow Leorio out.

"What happened to your foot?"Melody looked at her new bandaged foot.

"I tripped and cut myself"Y/N turned to Kurapika and opened her arms "If you're so persistent to make sure I don't hurt my foot, take me to my room"

Without a word, Kurapika lifts her up from her chair and starts walking away.

"Good night Melody"Kurapika says as Y/N waves.

"Night?"Melody watched as the two walked away like a newly wedded couple "Awfully close"She says to herself as she sips her water.

Kurapika opened the door to Y/N's room and sat her down on her bed, Y/N slid off her gloves.

"Anything I can get you?"Y/N shakes her head.

"I'll go to sleep if you don't mind, thanks for the help blondie"Kurapika nods and exits.

I have a bad feeling

Kurapika thinks as he stays behind the door, with his ear against it, he listens in on her.