⛓Chapter 46⛓

Y/N woke up from her nap, she grumbled and rolled over to reach for her phone, her hand finally found it. She brought the phone up to her face and gasped.

It was the afternoon.

She threw the covers off of her and ran out of the room, Kurapika was woken up by her outburst, he turned around and saw her zooming out the room.

This never gets old

For the first time they weren't cuddling, they were on their own sides of the bed and didn't speak to each other for the night. Y/N was still mad and Kurapika didn't want to upset her even more.

Kurapika yawned as he got out the bed, he slid on his slippers and went to the bathroom.

Y/N was brushing her teeth, Kurapika came up behind her and took his toothbrush. They were brushing their teeth while standing next to each other.

"Would you mind telling me what I did to make you angry yesterday? Was it because I interrupted you while you went out to run your errands?"Y/N spit out the toothpaste.

"No, you didn't do anything but you were part of the problem"Kurapika glanced at her.

"Alright then"They finished brushing their teeth and before Kurapika could leave Y/N stopped him.

"Ah! You can't leave just yet princess"Y/N wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "We have to do some skincare, you look like a mummy"Kurapika shook his head.

"Am good thank you"Kurapika took her arm off his shoulders and walked towards the door.

"You're not running away from this blondie"She wrapped her arms around his neck from behind. "Don't try to resist"

Kurapika's heart fluttered.

"M-Maybe it wouldn't hurt.."Kurapika turned around, their faces being extremely close.

They both blushed and backed away from each other immediately.

"Ha..sorry"

"It's fine.."

Y/N went on to go back to their room and bring her purse to the bathroom, she pulled out two headbands. She motioned him to come closer and slid the hairband on his head, his bangs being pulled back.

Y/N held back a laugh, Kurapika looked in the mirror.

"Is this necessary?"His hands reached for the hairband.

"Yes! Leave it! It makes you look cute"Y/N slapped his hands away, Kurapika's heart fluttered once again.

What's wrong with me?

Y/N put on her headband, her bangs getting pulled back as well. She dug in her purse and pulled out all the products, she started applying them on Kurapika first.

He felt a warm fuzzy feeling when she caressed his face with her fingers, he enjoyed having her close to him, although he was extremely flustered from their proximity.

Kurapika was grateful she wasn't mad anymore, last night was a nightmare for him, having to deal with a silent Y/N was abnormal and creepy.

"That's a lot"He sweatdropped "Don't tell me we're using all of them"Y/N shook her head while applying serum on his face.

"Some are for the night and some are for the day"She told him to rinse his face.

After the routine was done Kurapika's skin was left with a soft glow, he looked more alive and awake.

"I don't see a difference"Kurapika deadpanned.

"Are you blind? Look your skin is glowing! You look like your actual age now"Kurapika rolled his eyes and pulled off the headband.