⛓Chapter 11⛓

2 cars drove in at the front of the mansion and Y/N and Leorio step out of their vehicles. They both turn over to each other as Leorio grins at the sight of Y/N.

"Y/N! How's it going?"Leorio said jogging over to her as they both walk to the front of the entrance.

"Good, you?"A soft smile appears on Y/N face at the genuine happiness radiating from Leorio.

"Fantastic!"They both place their hands on either side of the handles on the double doors and push them open.

It seemed like walked in on an argument, Melody and Basho were discussing something but they both stopped as soon as they saw the two.

"Y/N! Leorio-san! Welcome"Melody says cheerfully.

"Hey guys!"Gon was sitting on the couch, dangling his legs off the side.

"Yo"Killua had his crossed legs placed on the table with his arms behind his head, he was leaning into the couch with a lollipop in his mouth.

"What's going on?"Leorio stepped closer as Y/N followed.

They both took a seat on the couch that was parallel to Gon and Killua's, Melody walks closer to the 4.

"So Kurapika will be going on a trip in 2 weeks and he needs a plus one"Melody said.

Hmmm, suspicious

Y/N thought looking at Melody, she had a weird feeling about this.

"Oh! I can go!"Gon sticks his arm up to volunteer but Killua pulled his arm down.

"You're not going without me"Killua looked serious, Gon hugged him.

"Don't worry Killua, I won't leave you alone! We'll sneak you in"Killua sweatdrops.

Y/N looked at everyone in the room and decided that she should probably go talk to Kurapika about her work plan and get it over with. As Y/N stood up and started walking towards the staircase Basho stood in front of her.

"She didn't finish, pretty lady"Basho smirked as Y/N cringed in disgust on the inside, she shook her head to get the feeling off.

"I have to talk to the boss about my work plan"Y/N walked around him.

"Yeah, about that"Killua started as Y/N turned around to look at the group.

"I lied"Melody admitted, Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to discuss with you in person, I had a feeling if I told you over the phone you would decline"Melody fiddled with her dress again, Y/N approached Melody.

Melody closed her eyes shut and prepared for impact but Y/N just stood there with crossed arms, Melody opened one eye to see a completely calm Y/N.

"Let's discuss it then, if you needed to talk to me about it in person you could have just said so"Melody sighed in relief.

"Okay! As I was saying"Melody turned around to face the others, "Kurapika needs a plus one for the trip and unfortunately Gon, it has to be a girl"Gon slouched in disappointment.

"So you want me to be his plus one?"Y/N asked sitting on the arm of the couch next to Leorio, very close to Leorio.

He turned red as their arms touched.