⛓Chapter 33⛓

Kurapika walked down the staircase and approached the laughing hunters, with his arms crossed he glared at Y/N, he switched off the TV as the laughter died down.

"Hey! What gives?!"Basho yelled, they turn to Kurapika.

"We interrupted you?"Melody said as Kurapika nodded, he threw the phone to Y/N who caught it thankfully.

She opened her phone and saw that Kurapika had talked to Netero.

"What did he want?"She asked as she went through her phone.

"You are supposed to leave and prepare for the Hunter Exam, I told him that you are unfit to go but he said that you can heal yourself"Y/N stiffened as eyes landed on her.

"Ahah"She awkwardly laughed.

"Mind telling us why you haven't healed yourself?" Kurapika glared as Y/N gulped.

Y/N sweatdropped, she didn't like people's reactions when she tells them, they become disgusting, worried or scared and distance themselves.

"I-It's better for m-my body to heal the normal way you know?"She switched off her phone as it laid in her hand. "There's uh...side effects! There's side effects to using that part of my nen so I avoid it"

Kurapika stared her down, he kneeled down as chains wrapped around her bandaged foot, Y/N's eyes widened as a light green glow surrounded her foot.

"I guess we can both heal.."Y/N said in amazement, the green glow disappeared, she ripped off the bandage and looked at her foot. "You seem to be better at it than me though"She stood up and walked around.

"Come on L/N"Kurapika stood up and held his hand out.

Hmmm

"What are you implying blondie"Y/N grinned, Kurapika looked at her blankly, she stepped closer to him, Kurapika rolled his eyes before picking her up bridal style.

Butterflies danced in her stomach.

"They're starting to influence you" Kurapika walked to the Kitchen as everyone watched with their eyes wide.

"He's so jealous he kidnapped her!"Killua said.

"Wha?! Why are you carrying me?" Kurapika closed the door and locked it as Y/N gave him a weird look. "What are you planning?"

"Can you shut up"He glared at her as she pressed her lips together at the mad Kurapika.

What the fuck did I do?

"How long are you going to be gone for"Kurapika placed her on a chair.

"A month or 2"Kurapika let out a sigh as he stood over her.

A silence fell upon them as Kurapika tried to find the right words to express himself, Y/N understood his situation and stayed quiet while curling a strand of hair between her finger.

"Don't get hurt"He placed a hand on her head as a blush covered her face from the sudden touch.

"Where is this coming from blondie?"

"I won't be there to comfort you if anything happens or when you need to vent so...don't get too stressed" Kurapika said, Y/N smiled sweetly as a warmness spread through her.

That's so adorable

Y/N stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him into a hug, Kurapika hesitated but soon draped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I'll try my best, thank you for worrying...Kurapika"Blush overtook Kurapika's face. "You better take care of yourself while I'm gone, I don't want to come back to you being sleep deprived and malnourished"

This was the first time he heard her say his name and for some reason it made him feel different from when other people say it.

Little did they know that everyone was looking through the window with expressions out of this world.

"LOOK AT THEM! THEY WERE LYING!" Killua was about to break the window but Leorio pulled him off.

"Shut up! I want to know how he'll react"

Y/N silently giggled to herself as Kurapika froze.

She separated herself from him and pulled her phone out to call Netero.

"When do you want me to go?...right now?! Are the other hunters already there?...shit that's so embarrassing! Tell them to start without me, you'll catch me up later"Y/N hung up the phone.