⛓Chapter 20⛓

The rest of the day went by pretty normally, Kurapika and Y/N were once again working hard in his office. Basho and Melody were still somewhat suspicious and told them to let the door open, of course the two had nothing to hide so they went along with it.

Y/N was typing away, she had a very angry customer that just wouldn't stop complaining and bargaining, a notification popped up on the screen that made Y/N curious.

She clicked on it and the person who sent it went by the name of Ten Dons.

Kurapika,

This is the location of the gathering, remember to bring a pretty lady! I don't want you turning up with some train wreck.

Y/N glanced at Kurapika then back at the email.

He doesn't think I'm pretty, that's why he hasn't asked me...FUCKING DICKHEAD, HE THINKS HE'S SO GREAT!

"Mr Kurta, you got an email from Ten Dons"Kurapika didn't even react.

"What does it say?"He carried on writing away.

" *clears throat* Kurapika, this is the location of the gathering, remember to bring a pretty lady, I don't want you turning up with some train wreck"Kurapika took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Tell him I have it under control"Y/N nods and sends Ten back an email but a few seconds later another one gets sent back.

"He wants the name of the girl you're bringing"Kurapika stopped writing and looked Y/N in the eye.

"Is there a problem Mr Kurta?"Y/N said in monotone as she leaned back into the chair. "Ohhh, don't tell me you didn't plan for this moment"

"I did, but am not sure if I should go along with it"Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at the blond man, what is he thinking?

"Well as you like to say, it's none of my business, tell me who's name to type up or perhaps you'd like me to suggest a few?"Y/N grins mischievously.

Little shit

"I'll write it myself, I don't want you to miss pronounce it"Kurapika stood up and started walking towards her, he stood beside her and started typing.

Y/N finally got a good look at it, her mouth ran dry as she saw the name on the email that was just sent off.

"What the fuck?!"Y/N stood up and snatched the laptop off Kurapika trying to find a way to delete it. "Why did you write my name?! You know I can't attend!"Y/N frantically looked at the settings option.

"He wanted the name of the girl I'm bringing and I did"Y/N looked at him and glared, she stepped closer to him.

"You think you're so funny huh?"Kurapika shrugged "Alright then"Y/N picked up the laptop and started typing an email but before she could send it, Ten Dons sent one back.

She clicked on it as Kurapika watched over her shoulder.

You'll have to lend me her for the night! What a diamond! You'll have to look after her good next week or I might steal her from you.

Y/N blinked a few times at the unusual email, she turned her head to look at Kurapika who was dangerously close to her face.

"Seems like you peaked his interest"

"Too bad, he won't be seeing me that night"Kurapika rolled his eyes. "Am off to make dinner"

Kurapika rolled his eyes, she was being so dramatic, since she loved to tease and make fun of him all the time he thought it wouldn't hurt to fire back for once.

Although he might have taken it a bit too far it's not something that can't be fixed, it's not like Kurapika cares if she even showed up, he was thinking of bringing Neon the whole time.

He walks back to his chair and continues his work like nothing happened, he isn't one for stressing over small matters.