⛓Chapter 42⛓

Y/N walked out the kitchen with Melody by her side, they were going to look for Kurapika and try to figure something out, they spotted him on the couch with Neon.

Y/N was so focused on getting there that she didn't realise that she was walking into someone.

He was walking to the right and she was going straight ahead, they bumped into each other. Y/N's heel slipped and she almost fell, the man acted fast and caught her in time.

Y/N looked into his eyes, they were blue like the sunny sky outside.

Damn

He had short black fluffy hair, a chiselled jawline, natural light pink lips and snowy white skin. He had some sort of build from what Y/N was feeling and from how he was holding her, he worked out.

He had on a black suit, his ears were covered in piercings and he had an additional piercing in his bottom lip.

He's hot

Y/N thought as she still had her hands on his shoulders from gripping him before she fell.

"Thanks"She said and the man helped her stand up.

"No problem, I haven't seen you around, are you new?"

"The opposite actually, I've been working here longer than you, I've just been on holiday"The man smiled.

"You're pretty, I'd love to take you out this weekend after work"

Pretty? BITCH AM GORGEOUS! But I could use him to make blondie jealous

"Sure, where's your phone?"The man passed Y/N his phone, she made a new contact and wrote her number inside.

"My name's Haru"

"Y/N"She pressed the phone to his chest. "See ya Haru"She winked and his cheeks started to blush.

Haru was infatuated by her beauty and her flirty behaviour, he liked a girl with bite.

Melody grinned as she looked over to Kurapika who was staring intensely, he was gripping his mug so hard that cracks started to appear.

What does she see in him?

Kurapika thought, Y/N started walking over to him and Neon and sat down on the couch with Melody.

Look at that reaction, nicely played Y/N

Melody thought.

"You met Haru?"Neon asked.

"I did more then that"She said with a smirk as Kurapika narrowed his eyes.

"You guys would look great together!"Neon said, she grabbed Kurapika's hand. "Like me and my sugar bear!"Y/N turned her head to the side and held back her laugh.

"Don't call me that"Kurapika was clearly getting annoyed, mainly from the interaction he saw earlier and the nickname Neon gave him.

"I think it fits you well blondie"Y/N said while she looked at him, he glared back.

"Shut up gremlin"

I know he did not

"Skyscraper"

"Shorty"

"Princess"

"Horse"

"Both of you shut up!"Neon yelled.

She didn't like the fact that his attention wasn't on her. Neon pouted as Kurapika continued to have a glaring contest with Y/N.