⛓Chapter 43⛓

So comfy

Y/N thought as she hugged onto her teddy bear, she hummed as she tried to get into a more comfortable position and entangled her legs with its legs.

Her teddy bear hummed back.

Wait...

Her eyes shot open.

Teddy bears can't talk!

She looked at what was in front of her and saw a white shirt, the memories flooded in as her heart started to beat faster.

This is the 3rd time this has happened, not to mention 2 nights in a row.

How do I get out?!

The way they were positioned was him basically hugging her for dear life and her lazily hugging back. She didn't know if she should try to get out or stay, it was cold and he was so comfortable and warm.

 She didn't know if she should try to get out or stay, it was cold and he was so comfortable and warm

What if someone comes in and sees us like this?! They'll get the wrong idea!

Y/N then started to think, how did they end up like this? They were pretty far from each other last night.

Did he do this? Or was it accidental?

She started to question more, the other nights, how did they end up always cuddling?

It's too early for this shit

Y/N thought to herself and closed her eyes.

Right when she fell asleep Kurapika woke up, he yawned and looked down at the person next to him.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot we slept in the same bed last night

Kurapika stared at her sleeping face for a few seconds, he had the urge to squeeze her cheeks.

Stop being stupid!

Kurapika cursed himself, he was about to let her go when she started to stir in her sleep, she mumbled something in her sleep and cuddled closer to him.

Kurapika's face flushed red from the contact.

I don't even know what time it is, have I slept in?

Kurapika thought.

A smile formed on his lips at her sleeping face, he pulled his arm away from her torso and moved his hand up to her face, he moved the strands of hair covering her face to the side.

She looks so beautiful like this, I don't get why she doesn't want to show it off

The more he stared the more he subconsciously started to caress her cheek with his thumb and Y/N leaned into his touch.