⛓Chapter 59⛓

Melody and Y/N were in her shared bedroom, they were trying to find Y/N's old dress that she used to wear.

"Found it!"Melody threw the dress at Y/N, she caught it swiftly and held the dress in her hands.

She took a moment to reflect on the memories that she made in the dress.

"Remember when I used to be a bitch?"Melody chuckled.

"Like it was yesterday, you had just a menacing aura around you that no one wanted to get on your bad side"Y/N looked at the pin that was attached to the dress. "Am surprised you still work here, you're not obligated anymore but you choose to"

"Yeah, it kinda feels like home now...talking about home where's Neon? I haven't seen her since I came from my last mission"Y/N started to take off her clothes.

This whole time she has been wearing other outfits to work in both jobs, she would let Kurapika pick her clothes which resulted in her wearing a lot of colour, colour that she didn't know she owned.

"She went to visit her father, Eliza went to occupy her"Y/N pulled the dress on and sighed when Melody zipped it from the back. "Why are you wearing this again?"

"It's what I assigned as my uniform last year, am being called back for a meeting"Melody winched.

"Remember what happened in the last meeting?"Y/N nodded. "Have you told Kurapika?"

"He doesn't have to know about everything I do plus I doubt he would care"Y/N fixed her hair in the mirror. "I don't think this meeting is a big deal anyway, it's probably just a check up on everyone"Kurapika walked in with a document in his hands.

"L/N-"He stopped and looked up.

Wow

"Mr Kurta"Y/N said with a straight face. "Are you going to stare at me like a creep all day or?"Kurapika shook his head and snapped out of his trance, he handed her the document.

"I'd like you to find the man in his document, he has some connections to Mr Nostade, I need him to be cut off so he doesn't try to do anything"Y/N eyed him.

"You want me to kill him?"Kurapika shook his head.

"No, I want you to talk to him and convince him to not try to pull anything"

"Kill him"Melody whispered.

"Why are you wearing that?"Kurapika asked, Y/N, shrugged.

"Felt like it, Why? Do you have a problem with that?"She took a step closer.

"No"He said blankly. "But it certainly does bring back memories"

"We can make new memories in it"She winked, Melody's eyes widened as she slapped a hand over her mouth.

Kurapika looked at her in confusion.

"See ya Mr Kurta"She left the room, Kurapika looked at Melody.

"What?"

"Do you not get it?"Kurapika shook his head, Melody motioned for him to come closer and she whispered it into his ear.

Kurapika's face burnt red, he looked at the door in shock.

-

Y/N pulled her Hunter License out of her purse as the bodyguard let her in, she took the elevator to the top floor and walked to the meeting room.

No one was there, Y/N scratched her head in confusion, she walked out of the room and went up to Beans.

"Isn't there supposed to be a meeting?"