⛓Chapter 38⛓

Y/N and Leorio stopped their antics and smiled at each other, he ruffled her hair as he chuckled.

"Looks like you've been holding up good"Y/N looked at Kurapika who stared at her with a blank stare.

"How's it goin' blondie? Taking care of yourself?"Kurapika looked away from her as she blinked in confusion.

"He's mad"Killua shoved his hands into his pockets."You abounded us"Y/N raised an eyebrow before she started to piece everything together, she burst out laughing, walking over to Killua.

"You thought I? *laugh* Oh, that's great! That's a really good one"She wiped away a tear.

"Why are you laughing hag"He said with anger in his voice.

"I'll tell you later, we have to deal with this and them first"Y/N turned to Hisoka and Illumi.

"Wow, not even a goodbye? Girl, what kind of ally are you?"

"The kind that won't let you be a paedophile around children"Hisoka rolled his eyes "Now go, I'll text you my surprise"Hisoka gave her the middle finger as he turned around and strutted away.

"Killua we have chocolate robots at home"

"Go"Killua pointed towards Hisoka, Illumi gave up and followed his boyfriend.

"You're friends with the chain user? Pfft"Nobunaga said.

"Chain user?"She looked up at Kurapika. "Damn bestie, you did that"

"Why are you pale?"Gon pointed out as Y/N looked down at her arms that were paper white.

Her veins were popping out, she nods to herself as she looks at the hole in her arm.

Yep, I'm a dumbass

She forgot to heal herself, Y/N looked up at Leorio.

"Leorio, you have the task of catching me"Leorio looked at her in confusion, Y/N's eyesight started to blur as she prayed that she would be in a safe place when she woke up. "3, 2..1"Y/N's eyes closed shut, her conscience slipped as her body fell.

Kurapika acted fast and caught her in time, he observes her face, her cheeks and eyelids started to form veins, her temperature dropping with every second that passed by.

"She lost too much blood!"Leorio looked at the troupe members. "What do we do with those two?!"

"Let them go"Kurapika said as he closed his eyes, trying to keep his promise.

"What?! Are you crazy?!"Killua yelled.

"Her last words were for them to be sparred for one more day"Leorio looked between Kurapika and the troupe members. "Quickly before I change my mind"

Gon unties them as they took a run for it, they didn't even look back.

"What do we do with her?"Gon asked as he looked at Y/N.

"It's it obvious? We make sure she doesn't die then ask for answers"Leorio waved to Melody, he gave her the ok to start the car, Kurapika picked up Y/N bridal style.

-

Kurapika and the others were in the living room, Y/N was laid on the couch and by Leorio's checkup it wasn't looking good for her, her heartbeat was fading and she was ice cold.

Kurapika healed her arm and waited as Leorio started to check her blood pressure and circulation.

"What's the situation?"Kurapika asked, Leorio backed away from Y/N while scratching the back of his head.

"Is she going to die?!"Gon started to panic.

"Why would she die?"Killua responded.

"Look at her! She looks like a corpse!"Gon started to hyperventilate, Killua looked at Y/N as an idea sprouted in his head.