⛓Chapter 15⛓

Y/N wipes the sweat off her forehead and stares in awe at her work, the kitchen was sparkling clean. It looked a lot more fuller and smelt like flowers thanks to the vases she put up.

And when you open the fridge, mwah! Chef's kisses! Everything was thrown out and new stuff was put in.

Now that the kitchen was cleaned it was time to cook!

Y/N sat on the counter and thought to herself, a flashback of Kurapika's pale skin ran through her head.

Something nutritious

She thought, Y/N grabbed an apron she bought and strapped it on and tied her hair back.

-

A beautiful aroma fills the home as the staff start to fall in love with the smell and follow it to the Kitchen door.

"Is that Y/N cooking?"Basho asked as Melody shrugged. "It must be her, she pushed Kurapika out the kitchen"

"Talking about Kurapika, I better go check on him"Melody leaves as Basho stands at the door admiring the smell.

"She's perfect"Basho mumbles in bliss.

Melody approaches his door but just as she was about to open the door she heard a strange noise, the noise of a hungry stomach.

Did the smell travel all the way to his study?

Melody opens the door to see Kurapika's eyes struggling to stay open and his hands barely writing.

"Uh, Kurapika?"Kurapika's head snaps up at Melody.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright? I think you should take a break"Kurapika shakes his head and demands a coffee. "I can't make you one, Y/N is cleaning the kitchen... I think?"Kurapika's head slams against the desk.

"Get me a coffee stat"Kurapika demands as Melody fiddles with her dress, she starts to panic trying to figure out what to do.

She didn't want to disturb Y/N since she was still getting used to her and didn't want to make a bad impression but didn't want Kurapika to be mad at her.

"That's the last thing you'll get"Y/N was leaning on the doorway with her arms crossed and one leg on the frame.

"I don't remember asking you"Kurapika sticks his head up.

"Good because am not suggesting, am telling you"Y/N walks closer to Kurapika and grabs him by his arm. "Get up you zombie"Kurapika tries to take his arm back but was too weak to even muster enough strength.

She forces him up but after a few seconds his knees gave in as Y/N's eyes almost popped out of her head, thankfully she caught him in time.

"That's what you get for not taking care of yourself, look at you, you haven't eaten properly this past week"

"How would you know?"Kurapika's voice trailed.

"I'm not stupid, at first I thought you ate at night but when I would come back you kept looking worse and worse"Y/N wraps his arm around her shoulder and puts hers on his waist.

"Let go"

"Shut up"

Y/N slowly walks him out the room and down the steps, she takes him into the kitchen where Basho was now eating the meal Y/N cooked.