⛓Chapter 29⛓

The group of hunters were in the car driving back to the Nostrade Mansion, Y/N had fallen asleep as soon as she laid in the limo.

Leorio was in the driver's seat leaving Gon, Kurapika and Killua to deal with Y/N.

Y/N was sitting next to Kurapika with her head on his shoulder.

"Soooo, you and Y/N"Killua started as Kurapika shot him a glare, Killua flinched and looked away.

"Come on Kurapika! You can tell us!" Kurapika shushed him and pointed to Y/N "Oh! Sorry! Sorry"He whisper-yelled. "But tell us!"

"Tell you what? That you knew she was drunk and gave her a whole bottle of vodka because you knew she couldn't resist so you could play a prank?!"Killua winced at the comeback.

"It wasn't that bad..."Gon trailed.

"So her cutting her foot open wasn't that bad?"Gon bit his lip as Killua pressed his lips together at the pissed of Kurapika.

"Okay that may be true, but!"Gon said with his index finger before Kurapika could speak "That wasn't what I was asking you Kurapika"Gon crossed his arms.

"Go on then"

"Do you have feelings for Y/N?"

"No, why would I have feelings for L/N?"Kurapika had an expression that said 'Are you stupid'.

Killua and Gon looked at each other in disappointment, Gon started to swing his legs off the seat while Killua tsked.

"We never get to have any fun around here"Killua said under his breath in anger.

"That's exactly what Y/N said"Gon pouted with a sigh "We saw you two dancing and you seemed happy with her so we thought we could get you guys together so you can be happier" Kurapika's expression softened at the two boys.

"I would give you a hug right now but.."Kurapika trailed off as he glanced at the sleeping Y/N, Gon giggled. "L/N is a friend just like the rest of you, I'm getting to know her better and trust her like I do with you two"

"Yeah sure"Killua whispered.

"Killua just because she's a girl doesn't make her any different from you, did you think I had feelings for Melody when I introduced you to her?"

"No"

"Then why with L/N are you so different?"

"Because...Y/N is different"Gon said slowly, being careful of what came out his mouth.

"How? They're both the same gender"Gon tried to think of how to explain it without being rude.

"For fucks same Kurapika! She's an attractive woman that you can get with at any time! You're both the same age! You both work at the same place! You see each other everyday! And she thinks you're super hot! How else can I explain it to you?!"Killua yelled.

"But-"

"Melody is not your type and we know it! The difference is that Y/N is attractive and Melody isn't! Not to be rude but it's the truth!"Killua turned the other way. "And don't try to deny it you liar!"

Just as Kurapika was about to replay Y/N started to mumble, everyone turned to her, scared she would wake up. She took her head off Kurapika's shoulder and opened her eyes.

She stared into space blinking, soon a painful expression shot through her face as she looked at her foot.

"Ow!"She said as her eyes widened at her foot, her eyes travelled to the floor and then to the door next to her.

Where am I?

She turned and saw Kurapika next to her and gasped in shock as she fell onto the seats next to her, she placed a hand on her heart and panted.

"What the fuck blondie?! You could have given me a heart attack!"She sat up and looked at Gon and Killua who looked at her nervously. "You two"She said as the memories flew in. "Where did that free bottle go that I won?"She asked.

Gon pulled it out from the inside of his suit as Killua looked at him in confusion.

How did he fit it in there?

She took the bottle and held it in her hand, she looked at Kurapika.

"Why are you staring at me like I killed someone?"Kurapika shook his head.

"Did you hear anything when you woke up?"

"Were you talking shit about me or something?"Kurapika shook his head as Killua let out a sigh that he was holding in.

She looked back at her foot as a small frown appeared on her face, the boys noticed her gloom.

"It's okay it'll heal"Gon said as he sat next to her "Leorio will make sure all the pain will go away!"Gon grinned, Y/N smiled and ruffled his hair.

"That's not it kid"She said.

"What did you trip on to cut yourself like that?"Killua asked.

"Someone dropped their glass and when I fell it cut my foot, at least it didn't stab me"Y/N shrugged, Kurapika looked at her, guessing something else was going on.

"How did you trip?"Y/N looked up at Kurapika and then at the floor.

"I...I don't want to talk about it"Y/N said as Kurapika started to feel uneasy.

Someone did something to her

Stop Pretending  (Kurapika X Fem! Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara