⛓Chapter 58⛓

When night arose Kurapika avoided going back to his room, he avoided Y/N in general, when she came to call him to bed, he declined and said he would be there in 20 minutes but he never came.

The next day was weirder for the employees of the Nostade estate, seeing their boss constantly checking his surroundings and then seeing him run off when Y/N's aura itched closer was definitely out of character.

"Bitch!"Y/N called, Kurapika turned around to see Y/N across the hall, he was hiding in the dancing room. "What's your problem? Do you realise we have to be in the same room to work?"Kurapika avoided her gaze. "You fucking pussy"She muttered.

She took a step forward and Kurapika took a step back.

Is this going to play out like a romantic film?

The closer she got, the more he backed off, eventually, he hit the wall behind him and Y/N was face to face with him. Right now she was the same height as him thanks to her new heels.

Thanks Palm💅✨

She trapped him between her arms, Kurapika blushed and looked at the ground. Sweat dropping at the situation he put himself in.

I guess am the man today

"Mind telling me what your problem is Mr Kurta?"Kurapika finally looked her in the eye.

"...nothing"

"Really? Why are you avoiding me then?"Y/N liked having the upper hand, having the power in the moment was so fun.

"I'm not"Kurapika suddenly turned serious, his blush disappearing.

Good, it's working

He thought as he tried to remain solemn.

Y/N took a step closer, her body pressing against his, Kurapika's breath hitched as he looked down at her breasts pressing against him, he gulped and looked away. Kurapika's heart almost leapt out of his chest.

She leaned closer to him.

"Lying isn't going to save you from me"She tilted her head to the side, now having more access to his lips.

Y/N was so close to planting a kiss onto his lips, the urge was practically taking over her whole mind, their lips were inches away from touching. Kurapika could feel her light puffs of air brushing against his lips.

His head started to spin, Kurapika didn't know how to react when he's being courted, it's always the other way around normally.

"I don't know what you're talking about"Y/N took an arm off the wall and wrapped it around his waist.

An explosion like feeling went off in his stomach, he looked her in the eyes as her fingers glided against his blazer. He struggled to act serious when his whole body was sending alerts.

*gasp* HIS WAIST IS SMALLER THEN MINE!!

Kurapika wanted to run away, his timid side was started to show and he hated it, he hated how she had complete power right now. The person he used to hate for being forced to work under him now is having the time of her life embarrassing him.

It's those stupid heels, they gave her the confidence to fuck up my life

"Tell me the truth"She said sternly.

"I don't feel comfortable being around you after yesterday's events"Y/N smirked.

"That's what set you off? You've got a lot worse coming for you"She moved her head and kissed his cheek, steam started to zoom out of Kurapika's head in embarrassment.