⛓Chapter 37⛓

Y/N looked down at Leorio who was kneeling before her, her eyes looked up at some Hunter that was running towards them.

With tears rolling down his face he surrounded his fists with a purple aura.

Y/N extracted blood from her arm and shaped a gun, she grabbed her gun and pulled the trigger without hesitation as the bullet flew straight into his head.

The Hunter looked at his forehead before letting out a sob and falling to the ground.

Y/N licked the blood off her lips as the gun disappeared in her hands.

"What..what are you?"Leorio said with fear in his voice.

Y/N put her hand out for him to grab.

"You'll be back to normal in a few seconds, you are in presence of my blood, it gives people temporary shock and fear to paralyse them"Leorio shakily nodded and took her hand.

He stood up and took a deep breath before snatching his hand away and looking away.

"I wasn't scared!"He pouted as Y/N smiled, Leorio looked at Hisoka and Illumi who were acting like proud parents. "So you're the friend he was talking about?"

"I think so"Leorio nods.

They turn to look for Kurapika but can't seem to spot or feel him anywhere, they look at Gon and Killua who rounded up the two Phantom Troupe Members.

"Who's the one tied up now?"Killua smirked as he kicked one of them in the face. "Beaten by a bunch of kids huh?"He kicked him again.

"Killua that's enough"Gon pulled Killua away, the two looked at Y/N and Leorio then at Hisoka and Illumi.

"Killua"Illumi said.

"Illumi.."

"Come home"

"No"

"Come home"

"No!"Y/N crossed her arms as she watched them scream the same words over and over again.

"Okay shut up now"Hisoka slapped a hand over Illumi's mouth.

"Y/N"Gon narrowed his eyes at her "I saw you fighting, you're friends with Hisoka right?"Gon got in his stance.

"It's complicated"Y/N said.

"You're not on our side are you?"Killua asked.

"I'm on no one's side am afraid, I don't know the situation so I don't know what's going on, I came here to kill this vermin and that's it"Y/N kicked the lifeless body next to her.

"You killed him?"Gon asked as Y/N looked down at the obvious dead body next to her.

"It was part of the mission, he broke the rules so he had to face the consequences"

"It's wrong to kill"

"Be glad, I killed half the people you see on the floor right now, if I didn't you would have had a harder trying to beat those two"Y/N looked at the troupe members.

"Traitor"Nobunaga spat with venom.

"Thanks"Y/N placed a hand on her hip.

"What does he mean?"Leorio narrowed his eyes at her.

"This isn't the time or place for that kind of conversation"Hisoka pointed in front of them as they all turned.

They saw Kurapika approaching them with his head lowered, drenched in blood and a shovel in his hand.

Kurapika stood beside Leorio as he let out a shaky breath.