⛓Chapter 5⛓

Melody and Basho shared a look knowing what they had to do, they both stood up and walked towards Y/N.

"Welcome! my name is Melody"Melody extended her hand to shake, Y/N shook her hand.

"Basho at your service, I hope we get along"He winked. "So are you free ton-"Before he got to finish his sentence Melody nudged him in the stomach.

"Follow me, I'll show you around"Y/N smiled at Melody.

Yes!

Melody mentally cheered, she lead Y/N away from the boys.

"Sorry about Kurapika, he wasn't informed of your arrival so he's a bit angry but with time am sure he'll warm up to you"Melody grinned.

Y/N looked down at the smaller woman then back up at the area around her.

"I never said I want to warm up to him, I'm only here for business, plus with a mouth like his I'm surprised no one's punched it shut"An anger mark appeared on Y/N's head. "He's got one hell of an attitude, he'll be lucky if I don't take his head on the first day"

Melody laughed nervously as she tried to change the topic from her boss.

Back with the boys

"Explain"Kurapika sat himself down on the couch.

"It's all Leorio"Killua blurted out bringing out a panicked but angry reaction from Leorio.

"No it wasn't! You engaged as well twink"

"Twink? I know you're not talking"

"Have you seen these muscles?! You could only wish of having these"

"Get to the point"Kurapika said sternly.

"Okay, okay! I saw that you had a hard time with work and everything so I asked them for advice and they said that the Hunter association could help so we called and then they gave us her and now she's your new assistant, surprise you don't have to thank us"Leorio started walking towards the door.

"Get back here"Kurapika commands with a stern voice.

"Yes sir"Leorio turned around.

"I don't need help, how many times do I have to tell you guys"

"Those eyes say something else"Killua whispered, Kurapika gave Killua a look "Gon, what are you saying?"Killua said trying to shift the blame on Gon.

"Huh?"Gon said in confusion.

"I mean all you can do now is get used to it, there's no going back now, well that's if you want to quarrel with the chairman"Basho started to walk towards the group. "See it as a good thing, she's freakishly hot man, if you don't want her I'll take her for you"

"Shut up"Kurapika's voice rang with annoyance, waving off Basho, Gon and Killua shared disgusted looks.

"She seems nice though"Gon said as everyone raised their eyebrow at the boy.

"I see where you're coming from Gon, clever boy"Basho ruffled his hair. "What? You expect her to be all smiley and happy when you basically called her a prostitute"Kurapika let out a sigh.

"You should go apologise"Leorio said crossing his arms. "If I was her I would have ripped out that piss coloured hair of yours"Kurapika ignored his comment and stood up.

"I'll go look for her"