⛓Chapter 18⛓

"Oh my god.."Basho says as he watches from his room.

Basho has a habit of waking up in the middle of the night to get water so today as every other night he woke up but as soon as his eyes met the light in the hallway he saw Kurapika holding Y/N bridal style while smiling.

As quickly as he could he scurried for his phone and started recording.

Kurapika kicked open the door to his room as Basho's face dropped to the ground.

TRAITOR!! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU AS A THREAT!!

He puts her down on the bed to sit and starts to lift her leg up.

ALREADY?! HOW CLOSE HAVE THOSE TWO GOTTEN?!

Y/N starts to play with his hair and smiles at him as Kurapika looks up at her and Basho could only imagine he returned the smile.

NOO! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME! TRAITOR!

Basho had enough and closed the door and stopped recording.

So they have been putting up an act so we don't find out...little bastards, they must have gotten closer from all those times they were locked in the office doing 'work'

Basho sat on his bed and thought about what to do, he now knows their secret and Kurapika will surely catch on. It's either he confronts Kurapika or avoids him.

I'm a man! I'll tell him what I think!

Basho opens the door to see the door to Kurapika's room closed.

Are they really having sex right now?! I mean it is the perfect time, no ones awake.

Soon he saw the lights downstairs switch on, Basho ran out of his room and hoped it was Melody so he could spill the secret to her but as soon as he saw who was sitting on the couch his leg took a step back.

Basho hyped himself up and walked up to Kurapika.

"Yo boss" Kurapika looked up at him from the corner of his eye, Kurapika seemed to be reading a book for once.

Since Y/N finished all the work he had to do, he thought he should read a book to pass the time.

"You're awake?"Basho sits down next to Kurapika.

"Yeah I woke up to get a glass of water, how is your fever?"

"Uhh, it's better now"Basho nods.

"All thanks to Y/N right, she fed you, took you to bed, what a great girlf-"

"Wait she...fed me?"Kurapika gulped as the memories started to slowly come back to him. "Oh, this can't be happening"Kurapika put the book down and put his face in his hands.

Kurapika stood up and paced back and forth.

That's so embarrassing! The way I was talking to her, I was acting like a child! This can't be happening! How was I so stupid to let that happen?!

"Can I have some time to myself?"Basho nods and walks away.

Basho walks backwards still wanting to see what expression Kurapika will pull.

—-

It was now 12 in the morning and everyone was awake except for Y/N who was still napping away.

"Melody!"Basho yells, Melody soon comes from outside the mansion.

"What now?"

"You won't believe what I found out!"Basho whisper yells, Melody looks at him in confusion.

He motions her to come closer and he takes his phone out his pocket, Melody walks closer and Basho passes her the phone as her eyes widen.

"Zoom in on his face"Melody zooms in with her fingers as her mouth drops open.

A look of shock appears on Melody's face as the part where Kurapika picks up her leg starts playing.

"I can't watch!"She pushed the phone away but he pushes it back and tells her to keep watching.

"Look at her face"

Melody:

"Are they

"Are they..together?!" Melody yelled as Basho slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Definitely! The way he came to her after his fever went down, then her nursing him and him not denying her help! It all adds up!"Melody took his hand off and looked upstairs.

"This has to be some sort of misunderstanding"

"Misunderstanding?! They are both smiling like dorks!"Melody scratched her head trying to come up with something.

"I..you have a point"

"He's a backstabber! He acted all innocent in front of me and then went off to flirt with her!"Basho declared.

"We have to tell Leorio-san about this...I don't know if I should...what if he gets heartbroken?"Melody says.

"I'll have a man to man with him"Basho put a hand on Melody's shoulder as she nods "Call him over it's better when it's face to face"