⛓Chapter 53⛓

After a full day of ensuring all her friends that she was healthy and free of pain , all Y/N wanted to do was get in bed and catch up on her favourite show.

"I was so scared!"Gon screamed dramatically, "Killua looked like he was gonna cry-"

"No I didn't!"

"You did!"

"Did not!"

"Did so!"Leorio shook his head at the children.

Leorio eyed the Kurapika who sat next to Y/N, she sat on the couch next to Melody.

It's the first time in 2 days he's left his study, the boys had to always go up there and practically force him to eat and sleep, even having to knock him out once.

So now you want to come out? You fake hoe

Leorio grumbled inside his head.

Meldoy was catching up Y/N with everything that happened when she was asleep, let's just say it was more of a keep Y/N and Kurapika alive situation.

Palm had to leave due to work while the others stayed, meanwhile someone else came to fill the void

Haru jogged over to the group, he bowed to Kurapika and said his greetings before grinning at Y/N.

"Y/N-san! You're okay!"He was about to hug her but Kurapika's raging glare stopped him, Haru looked away from Kurapika in fear and tried to focus on the beauty in front of him.
"I'm sorry I didn't realise you fainted earlier"

"Don't worry yourself about it, it wasn't serious"Kurapika gave her a look.

"Wasn't serious?"

"I've been worse, for example when we saw each other again, I was on the brink of death, this was just exhaustion"

"And intense blood loss"Leorio said with a cough.

"You had me worried"Haru set a hand on his chest. "You feeling okay?"Y/N nodded. "Do you want to go out for a coffee?"Leorio perked up as he watched the show enfold.

Leorio:

Gon and Killua:

Gon and Killua: