The t-shirt was too big on Blue. It dissolved Blue's body completely. Though it looked cute to Aiden.
The pants too were loose but bearable.

Aiden stood up and held Blue's hand, then made him sit on the bed. He then took the towel around Blue's neck and started drying his hair himself.

Blue leaned forward and put his forehead on Aiden's stomach who laughed at him,
"Tired little lamb?" Aiden asked. It was already time for Blue to go home. And as much as Aiden knew, Blue had completed all his work for today.

Blue didn't say anything and just nodded still keeping his eyes closed.

"Well since I don't have a place to stay, maybe we could stay here for the night? Would you stay with me?" Aiden asked and kept the wet towel aside when he finished drying Blue's hair.

Blue immediately looked up at Aiden with wide eyes,
"Will she seriously not let you enter?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Today no she won't even see my face. Tomorrow i'll sweet talk her into letting me enter again with conditions ofcourse. But I don't wanna stay alone." Aiden said and pouted which didn't look good on him at all, but Blue just pecked his lips.

"Mom won't mind am sure. You don't have to stay alone old man." Blue said and Aiden felt actually happy.

"But on one condition?" Blue asked with a stern face yet bit his lower lip.

Aiden looked at him with disbelief,
"You too?"

"Yes." Blue replied and giggled seeing the look of disappointment on Aiden's face.

"Fine, shoot. I'll do anything you ask me." Aiden replied sighing and sat down besides Blue.

"The next time i see you having a cigarette, i will have double the number of sticks u had." Blue declared in a voice Aiden had never heard before.

"What? What are you saying love? Are you even hearing yourself? No. Of course not. I would never let you do that." Aiden too replied sternly. No way in hell would he ever agree to this.

"Fine then am going home." Blue said and stood up.

"Little lamb you know very well i am not going to promise you. I will never agree to something that could ever hurt you or her." Aiden said and Blue stopped walking.

Blue turned around and looked at Aiden with soft eyes, he went towards Aiden and kneeled in front of him.

He cupped Aiden's face and gave him a small smile,
"Then how can you expect us to see you harm yourself old man?" Blue's question left him speechless. Its true he didn't think about Aly or Blue when he thought about smoking today.

Aiden sighed and closed his eyes but opened them when he felt a warm kiss on his forehead,
"We care that's why we get mad. We care that's why we make rules, promises, conditions. If you don't want to hurt us in any way, then don't smoke old man. If you care so much, just agree and don't do it." Blue said softly, his thumbs rubbing on Aiden's cheeks.

For a few seconds they just stared at each other with soft eyes,
"Fine. I guess i'll just never do it again then." Aiden said looking straight into Blue's eyes.

Blue hummed and brought his hand up which made Aiden frown but what he did next made him chuckle.

Blue lightly bought the hand up and patted Aiden's head,
"Good boy."

Aiden laughed and smiled at him,
"Now i am a good boy huh? I'll tell you who's the good boy." With that he started tickling Blue who laughed out loud and they both fell backwards on the bed.