CHAPTER 113

Chapter 113

    Amelia: "..."

    She continued to look down, and there were still a lot of rules and regulations, such as not beating people and swearing, not calling him the God of Light, praying to him every day. The parenthesis is over, and the time spent together every day should not be less than...     Amelia

    : "...What is this?" The

    Dark God: "Your code of conduct." The expression was a

little soft: "Serving a god is not as simple as you imagine."

    ...There are too many slots, and Amelia doesn't know where to start.

    She hesitated for a while, and said, "The first...what do you mean?" The

    god said slowly, "You are a mere mortal, and you can't bear the favor of the gods. If you have too much contact..."

    He dragged the tone, but refused to say Say the last word.

    Amelia suddenly remembered the few kisses she had with the dark elf, and quickly asked, "What will happen?"

    Could it be harmful to the body?

    She tensed up immediately.

    Under the urging of the saint's gaze, the god slowly uttered a sentence: "...I will be stinky to death, the smell of human beings is very smelly to a god.

    " Come over: "What, sorry?"

    Amelia: "..."

    Fuck! ! [A plant]

    Sorry shit! !

    Sure enough, even if the memory came back, her temper was still the same, making her dizzy and itchy every day with anger.

    Amelia gritted her teeth expressionlessly, desperately suppressing the urge to slap Him, and clenched her fingers tightly with blue veins.

    However, such an act of suppressing inner impulses changed in the eyes of the gods. His chin slightly raised, and his tone was quite subtle: "Okay, come here."

    Amelia: ...?

    She walked over, and before she had time to say anything, her cold palm was pressed against him, fingers interlaced, she touched His metacarpal bones, each root was raised, and the tentacles were as moist as jade.

    The God of Darkness held the saint's hand tightly, and said with disgust: "It's really clingy. Listen carefully, only this time." He looked like he had been greatly wronged.

    Amelia: ...

    Smile.jpg

    That's fine, Ning is right.

    Amelia did not speak, and the god fell silent. The two stood there staring at each other for a while, but the god suddenly stood up and dragged her into the depths of the palace.

    Amelia: "...Where are you going?"

    "Your room."

    The God of Darkness seems to be in a good mood today. He usually seldom smiles, but today he laughed several times. His voice was not as cold as usual. With sarcasm, it was a little soft and hoarse.

    Amelia's ears were itchy, she stretched out her hands to rub her ears, and her eyes involuntarily aimed at the back of the god's neck.

    He is usually used to letting his hair down casually, like long silver hair hanging down, firmly covering the deadly part on the back of the neck, only occasionally a little bit of luster can be glimpsed.