CHAPTER 123

Chapter 123

    Shameless!

    How shameless!

    You are a majestic dark god, how could you do such a shameless thing? ?

    Amelia hugged the cold little boy on her lap who was forcibly squeezed up, her expression gradually becoming demented.

    This... what to do?

    Do you still fight?

    Amelia was a little hesitant.

    Her expression was struggling, her eyes were empty, and she was struggling with how to treat the shameless and cute god, and her fingers unconsciously felt a sticky liquid.

    Sniffing, there is also a familiar sweet smell in the air.

    "Are you injured?"

    Amelia came back to her senses with a serious face. She pressed the elf who was not struggling, and took a look at its shirt. There was a huge wound across the abdomen that was oozing blood. . Flesh and bones turned out, and blood froth flew everywhere.

    "Who did it?" She frowned. The God of Light had already fallen, and even if the rest of them worked together, it would be difficult to hurt a single hair of Him. Who could hurt the God so badly?     Alfonso looked quite at ease, as if it wasn't the one who was almost cut open, he looked down at the saint, touched her frowning eyebrows with cold fingers, and said, "Don't worry, he won't It appeared again."     Amelia was speechless: "Who asked you whether it appeared or not? I'm asking who is this person? Where is he from? What does he look like?" ——to     determine who to beat.     Amelia is now so inflated that she is about to fly into the sky, no one dares to beat her up.     Alfonso smiled, and the immature boy's face looked a bit nasty. Ever since it took off its godhead, the sense of being tall and fearless seemed to have faded from it.     It smiled and said: "I won't tell you."     Amelia: "..." Love to talk or not! !

    Amelia rolled her eyes and didn't bother to pay attention to it. One hand was attached to the boy's soft abdomen, and the gentle light radiated out, healing the terrible wound.

    While waiting for the wound to heal, Amelia kept her hands motionless and looked at the elf's thick ink-like eyelashes at close range, inevitably thinking wildly.

    Speaking of which, this scene really resembles when they first met.

    In the corner of that deserted alley, she saw the wounded elf, with scars all over his bony body, like a little black cat after being bullied. She didn't hold back, and took it home with a sudden out of kindness, protected it properly, took good care of it, and then...

    then opened the gates of hell.

    Thinking about it carefully, being frightened, being hunted down, beaten, bullied, covered in blood from head to toe... all seemed to be related to this guy.

    Her originally smooth and happy life suddenly turned into a history of unlucky blood and tears.

    Amelia's face darkened, she withdrew her hand, and snorted.

    The deep bone wound has been healed to the point where there is only a little oily skin remaining, and the blood has not been wiped off, making it look a bit messy.

    Alfonso: "?"

    The little elf obediently tugging on her jacket to reveal her belly was a little confused, not understanding why she was angry again.