CHAPTER 118

Chapter 118

    The boundless darkness.

    Amelia couldn't feel the existence of the eyes, her whole body was in torn pain, and she wanted to scream, but she couldn't make any sound.

    She seemed to be floating in mid-air, slowly losing consciousness, losing her senses and body, like duckweed blown by the north wind, floating back and forth in the darkness, being swallowed up bit by bit.

    No, no... I want to live...

    Amelia woke up suddenly from the pain, she didn't know where this was, what happened, she was panicked, she wanted to cry but couldn't feel the tears, she held on tight Holding on to the remaining bit of consciousness, he stubbornly refused to let go.

    She was in so much pain that she wanted to cry, and wanted to give up, so she insisted on reciting 123 silently to cheer herself up.

    It's okay, if you persist, someone will come to save her.

    Someone will definitely come to rescue her, and she will never give up until the last moment.

    The pain of being devoured by the soul is more unbearable than the pain of the body. She has endured it for a long time, and she can't feel the passage of time. She just feels that the pain seems to last forever. Gradually, she wonders why no one has given her a knife. Happier than now.

    But she always had a glimmer of hope.

    God... Alfonso, He will come to save her.

    He has such a domineering personality, and he will never allow anyone other than him to kill her.

    It is this small hope that supports her crumbling mind and soul flame, so that it will not be completely extinguished under erosion.

    The dividing line eroded by light stays near her knees, bright or dark, crumbling, sometimes so strong that people can't open their eyes, sometimes weak like a candle flickering in the wind, but it is firmly attached to her soul , did not advance a point.

    "...Why?" The

    ice-cold and clear voice resounded in every inch of her soul, echoing in the boundless abyss.

    "Are you tired of living? Why persist?"

    Amelia thought about this question in a daze.

    tired……?

    Tired, why not tired.

    But apart from a newborn baby, where in the world is there a person who is not tired?

    There are tens of thousands of people who are more tired than me. I am one of the most relaxed people. Why should I give up?

    Can live, why should I die?

    Amelia replied in her heart.

    "...Really?" The voice laughed softly, with a bit of cold tenderness.

    "Then try it, let me see how strong your determination is." The

    light flickered, and suddenly enlarged at a certain moment, and the dark world was eroded by white. There is a faint bright color floating in front of my eyes, and everything I see is extremely dazzling and hazy.

    Amelia's eyes went blank, and it took a while to see the scene in front of her again, and found a mirror in front of her.

    A familiar yet unfamiliar picture was reflected in the mirror.