CHAPTER 122

Chapter 122

    Piercing through the layers of clouds, the bright daylight chases the night like it has been for millions of years, and dominates the land.

    Amelia didn't sleep again today, she sat on the throne all night, from night to day, motionless. The dark light covered that thick and beautiful face, making it look extraordinarily indifferent.

    She seemed to have lost the ability to sleep. It's not that I can't sleep, but I don't want to sleep, and I don't have the idea of ​​sleeping from the bottom of my heart. I would rather sit on the hard throne all day than go back to the soft bed.     It wasn't until the sky dawned and the morning sun fell on her face through the window sill that she blinked her eyes, the cold facial features came to life, and the brows showed a little color that a living person should have.     It's been five days.     Since that day, five full days have passed.     From Amelia's point of view, the towering god statue can just see half of the face. Compared with before, the corners of the eyes and brows are filled with soft colors, the eyes have completely turned blue, and the ends of the hair have turned golden.     It is estimated that many people have discovered these changes. They didn't dare to speak out, but they talked about it in private, but     Amelia didn't care. She lowered her head, staring at the palm of her hand, her slender and delicate fingers that seemed to be broken at once were slightly bent, a hideous crack was torn in the space, and the hard jade floor was shattered silently.     The power of the gods is really strong, many times stronger than she imagined.     Fortunately, when the God of Light took her body out of arrogance, he didn't do it directly, but chose a slow way to torture her. Otherwise, it would be impossible for her to fight back, and it would be impossible for her to sit here leisurely now.     ——or it can also be said that it is his credit for being in time.     Accidentally thinking of the black god again, Amelia wrinkled her nose in disgust, and gave a piss.     After staring blankly for a while, someone knocked on the tightly closed door.     Amelia turned the back of her hand, wiped away the traces on the ground, and said loudly, "Come in."

    The tall and thin Pope walked in with narrowed eyes, and said, "My lord, the royal families of all countries have sent congratulatory gifts to celebrate the Millennium Canon. I wonder how many places should be allocated to them? Do you need to warn those restless people?" country?"

    Amelia said: "No, just follow the convention, it doesn't matter if you give more, there is no need to use this method to deter them."

    The more people she needs to participate in the holy ceremony, the better.

    The Pope nodded, and then asked: "How is my God?"

    Amelia: "Still recuperating." The

    Pope paused, as if he was phrasing: "Recently, the prayers of many believers have not been answered, and some rumors have spread. , Although it was calmed down quickly, there are still some troubles... I wonder if my god can show up in the holy scriptures? While calming the doubts of the congregation, it can also deter the nations."

    He was doubting.

    Amelia knew that these anomalies aroused his suspicions after all. In fact, she didn't want to deceive the wily Pope. With her knowledge and deeds, in his eyes, that trick was like a child playing with a big knife, childish and ridiculous.

    But she doesn't need to deceive him, she just needs to use her status to suppress others. No one dares to question her in front of the Guangming God Sect, at least when she still bears the title of Queen of God.