CHAPTER 98

Chapter 98

    ——Respected and great Beloved of God, what are your orders?

    The thick flattery almost ran out through the pages of the book.

    Amelia first got goosebumps from being disgusted, and then immediately noticed someone's probing gaze scanning the pages of the book and her expression back and forth.

    She froze all over immediately, and began to deny San Lian: "What are you talking about, what are you talking about? I can't understand anything." Her

    expression was innocent and puzzled.

    The elf buried in her neck gave a low laugh.

    Amelia's scalp was numb from his laughter, she tried her best to hold her expression, and stared at the black book without squinting, "I have something to ask you, I got the materials, where is the magic circle model?" The

    girl's tone was gentle, her gaze But there was a faint murderous look, and it was nailed to the pages of the book.

    Heishu shook for a moment, not daring to mess around with BB anymore, quickly drew the model of the magic circle, spread it on the ground obediently, pretending that he was just an ordinary book.

    So the tentacle, who had just rested for a short time, was called by the unscrupulous master to draw a magic circle, and the black book was taken away, and 007 worked overtime together.

    The dark red magma that covered the ground during the battle gradually receded, leaving behind the burnt black land and a piece of debris.

    Looking at the remaining half of the scepter not far away, Amelia suddenly remembered that there were still some things that she hadn't asked. Although she already knew it, the procedures that should be followed still had to be followed.

    "What's wrong with the light? Why did you suddenly kidnap me and draw this thing on top of my head." He rubbed his forehead while speaking.

    The elf yawned lazily, with drooping eyelids, "You don't know who you insist on staying?"

    "Of course I don't know!" Even if he knew, he couldn't say. Amelia said categorically, and asked again: "What about the other person? Dead?" The

    elf: "Dead."

    Alfonso said so, that is the real dog.

    Amelia couldn't tell what it was like. She looked down at the sun pattern embroidered on the hem of her skirt. It was the symbol of the God of Light. Every believer would embroider this to prove the identity of the handwriting.

    The god revered by thousands of people just fell in a place that no one knew about.

    She let out a casual "Oh" and lowered her head to think about whether the Divine Cult would respond, whether others would find out, and how to deal with the subsequent chain reaction of this matter. The more she thought about it, the more worried she became, and her brows tightened.

    There was an eerie silence in the air for a while.

    The dark elf who was lazily crawling on top of her raised her head, stared into her eyes and said, "You don't want to?"

    "What?" Amelia was stunned for a moment when her thoughts were interrupted, she met his eyes, and suddenly she felt cold , Shaking his head again and again: "No, look, he is still drawing on my head, can I not bear it?"

    Alfonso looked at her for a moment, retracted his gaze, returned to his original posture and lay down.

    Damn, why have more and more propositions been sent recently?