CHAPTER 103

Chapter 103

    When Amelia woke up, she thought she was blind.

    It was pitch black in front of my eyes, so dark that it made people panic, and I really couldn't see my fingers. She had never experienced such darkness before. After a short period of confusion, she felt flustered, groping around, and shouted in a low voice, "Is there anyone? Alfonso? Alfonso?"

    There seemed to be some faint screams not far away, but there was no such thing. a familiar voice.

    Amelia panicked and shouted several times, but no one responded.

    She simply gave up shouting, and stood up by herself groping around. She kicked something under her feet, and a ball rolled out, emitting a faint light.

    With this little light, Amelia finally saw the surrounding environment clearly.

    She was still in the carriage, with a few dead leaves scattered on the ground, messy footprints, no one was there, the door was ajar, and it was terrifyingly dark outside.

    What happened?

    What about the Alfonso?

    Amelia was full of question marks. She just fell asleep and woke up to find that the world seemed to have changed, as if she had slept for hundreds of years.

    She squatted down, picked up the glowing egg, and weighed it in her hand.

    It's quite heavy, and it's warm to the touch, and it doesn't know where it came from.

    Now Amelia didn't have time to think about the origin of this thing, she held the egg high in front of her like a goddess of victory holding a torch, and got out of the carriage with this light.

    It was so dark outside that there was nowhere to put her foot down, so Amelia stretched her foot tremblingly. After a few trials, the soles of her shoes touched the soft grass before she could be sure that the ground was not an abyss.

    This darkness is so abnormal.

    Contacting Alfonso who disappeared inexplicably, Amelia suddenly had a bad guess. Her eyes were heavy, she fumbled a few steps outside, and shouted in a low voice: "Debra? Rita? Everyone Are you there?"

    After a brief silence, there was a rustling sound.

    The light emitted by the egg did not penetrate very well, and the face was exposed to the soft light after walking within two or three meters: "...Amelia, where have you been?"

    It was Rita, she was crying Sobbing, with abnormal fear and trembling on her face, she screamed: "It's the sun! The sun is gone, and our magic power is gone, too."

    Amelia's pupils shrank.

    "No...what do you mean?" Her voice was hoarse.

    Rita pulled her hair with a painful expression: "It's gone!!"

    The conversation between the two seemed to trigger some kind of switch, and there were successive crying sounds from all around. Amelia's hands trembled, and she tried to use the lowest level cleaning magic.

    A weak force surged out, wrapped around the hem of the top, and wiped away a small piece of stain.

    Her magic is still there. Although it was so weakened that even a piece of clothing could not be washed, it was still there.

    But when Amelia looked at Rita's expression, the pain, fear, and bewilderment were not fake, nor were the crying around her. Their magic is indeed gone.