CHAPTER 120

Chapter 120

    What nourishing food is the soul of two gods?

    Although Amelia pushed away the finger of the God of Darkness in distaste after waking up, and the soul of the God of Light was not fully recovered, she still grew rapidly, not only devouring the god, but also left a small piece, the cat Playing like catching a mouse.

    "Bastard!" The

    situation was reversed in an instant, and the Guangming God who was suddenly reduced to Daozu gritted his teeth and cursed.

    big liar!

    She was pretending too much, with Yazi's eyes struggling, he thought she had really given up. The results are all fake!

    asshole! Big bastard! !

    "You win!"

    At this point, He has already seen it, but he is still a little bit aggrieved and a little inexplicably wronged.

    If I had known that there would not be so many BBs, how sweet would it be to do it directly? Now he must be holding the madness of a saint enjoying the dark god in the God Realm.

    He wanted to say that he didn't actually intend to let her die, and when he regained his position as a god, he could make another body, which was easy for the gods. He can also give her the right to eternal life, let her live above all people forever, and enjoy eternal dignity,

    but these words seem to be begging for mercy.

    So the God of Light didn't say anything, the small fragment of soul that couldn't gather a human form dimmed, his voice was soft and faint, and no emotion could be heard.

    "Are you going to kill me?"

    Amelia shook her head and said, "I won't kill you."

    The hot fragments in her hands became even hotter after this sentence.

    She smiled, looked closer, and stroked the soul of the God of Light carefully. Her fingertips groped in every crack to measure the size. The touch was delicate and ambiguous, and the slightly long nails brought a trembling itch.

    What is this for?

    The God of Light was a little at a loss and couldn't help trembling. Could it be that he abandoned the God of Darkness and fell in love with Him again?

    Well, it's also possible. After all, it is unbelievable that the Holy Maiden fell in love with the God of Darkness. It is possible that she was blind for a while, but now that she realizes her mistake, she corrects it and returns to continue serving Him. It is not impossible.

    Well, it's not impossible for her to know her way back.

    The God of Light suddenly felt complacent and sneered, especially wanting to see the expression of the God of Darkness at this time.

    The saint suddenly raised the fragment and brought it close to her lips.

    The scent of fragrance approached, lightly sprayed on the surface, covering the whole body.

    Lips as soft as flower buds are in front of your eyes.

    Just because he doesn't have a body now, otherwise he would definitely be stiff all over, his cold white skin would be stained red, and his eyes wouldn't know where to look, which exposed the fact that he was also a virgin.

    ——Do you want to kiss?

    --too fast?

    He has no eyes now.