CHAPTER 108

Chapter 108

    The long-lost daylight reappeared.

    The warm sunlight adorns the river like bits of gold, the flowers are clustered like clouds, and the morning mist lingers in the forest.

    The dark and dangerous world returned to peace in an instant.

    In the church, under the statue of the god emitting holy light, Amelia sat with her head bowed, dumbstruck.

    And the God of Light, the God of Light who was accidentally killed by her and Alfonso, just looked at her with cold eyes and an obscure expression.

    how come?

    how is this possible?

    The voices of many people crying in ecstasy came from behind, which could still be clearly heard tens of meters away.

    The presiding judge closest to her was already paralyzed, shivering and curled up into a ball, constantly confessing her mistakes.

    The gods did not look at him.

    His gaze has been chasing the quietly kneeling saint, lingering on her beautiful cheeks, as if observing her expression.

    Amelia knew she had to respond.

    A fanatical and pious believer should respond when facing the gods.

    Then the god saw the saintess blinking her eyes, and the big teardrops rolled down one after another, quickly forming a string of bead curtains.

    Unlike other people crying and shouting, insisting on venting the joy in her heart, she cried silently and was in a panic, but her eyes were smiling, with a soul-stirring light, her joy was restrained and uncontrollable .

    Anyone can see her joy at the resurrection of the God of Light.

    Of course the gods can see it too.

    He turned to anger instead, and his face suddenly became horrified. His golden eyes coldly swept over the presiding judge who was lying on the ground shaking into a ball, venting his anger on him.

    Listening to the judge's miserable howl, Amelia was sure that the one in front of her was indeed a god. There are not many humans who can defeat the chief judge, and even fewer can easily defeat him. Most importantly, she saw some familiar fluid.

    Red with gold, sticking to the corner of the god's robe.

    This is divine blood.

    Amelia could recognize it.

    So here comes the question, it is known that there are only two gods in the world, one fell in front of her and died completely, so who is the god in front of her, needless to say?

    ——Alfonso, the dark god who left without saying goodbye.

    What is he going to do?

    Amelia put out a question mark in confusion, pretending to be the God of Light, can he get any pleasure?

    What can be obtained, Alfonso himself does not quite understand. He just suddenly had an idea. If he landed in the appearance of the God of Light, first brought hope, then destroyed it, and told the saint that she had a contribution to the death of the God of Light, would she collapse?

    He really wanted to see the expression of the saint at that time.

    So he did this, resisting the nausea and turning into the God of Light, calling back the sun, and returning to the ground, which was easy for him and did not take much effort.